Moog One vs Synth1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wait for Moog 0 or for when they go full digital, it is said to be the ultimate Moog, the Moog 01011010.

zerocrossing wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:47 pm Kidding aside, I’d buy a Moog One right now if they’d implemented polyphonic aftertouch via MIDI. Or MPE. Two years ago they said it was on the docket... looks like that’ll never happen.
You need to face the hard fact that the perfect synth you keep looking for will never exist until you design and make it for yourself.

A perfect one off boutique synth.

But its guaranteed that the moment you put the back on and tighten the last screw, you will have an inspiration moment and think of something else to make it even more perfect.

And on it goes............................

At the moment, I'm kinda stoked about the Prophet Rev2. Lovely synth...

Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:35 am
Obviously Synth1 is free so Matt's "Money is no object" comment is not to be taken seriously. Or perhaps it's just a general comment on the constant This.vs That threads here at KVR ...
This. Definitely.

Still regret selling my Synth1 license.

Super Piano Hater 64 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:49 am
Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:35 am We should probably all just move on.....
Nah
yay! don't let tek kill the fun time!!! :party:

excuse me please wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:02 pm Still regret selling my Synth1 license.
I have no regrets buying it from you. Silly you for letting it go.

Return to “Instruments”