Firn feat. CMA - Only Want | new video (Electronic)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

just added a new video:
https://vimeo.com/534323592

Thanks for watching :)
:arrow: :wink: :)
Greetings
NR

Some serious punch in that kick - nice!

Great main groove - everything syncs very effectively.

production is very good to my ear - love the stereo spread in particular, but plenty of depth as well!

VERY catchy little piece of quirky electronica!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Thank you very much ChameleonMusic for listening, watching and commenting. The kick stems from an analogue drum machine, the sound of which I've liked especially since I own it. The video footage is taken from Indonesian commercials. Glad you found something interesting in the track :)

Love it! Edgy and catchy. The mixing is great.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

:) thanks recursive one..

Good vibe. Visuals add to the experience.
liked it :tu:

Bansaw wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm Good vibe. Visuals add to the experience.
liked it :tu:
Thank you Bansaw for listening! :)

The vocal track from that definitely reminded me of FSOL mid '90s era (probably Lifeforms). I loved the reverb on the percussion and the creepy bell-like synth at 0:46. The video made me thirsty.

Good work :)

P.S. Good to hear that jethrobull is keeping busy

Thank you seismic1 for keeping my threads here aside from oblivion. :) Maybe the 90's influences stem from the time when I collected most of my records back then. Still my favorite era when it comes to Alternative/Post Rock/Hardcore stuff. And yes, Jethrobull created a remix on the album, which will be posted here also within the next few days.

Glad you liked it!
Greetings

Return to “Music Cafe”