One Synth Challenge #145: Kairatune by Futucraft (z.prime wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Final Results: z.prime - Optimism is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. z.prime - Optimism - 152
2. simanus - Easy Shuffle - 148
3. jasinski - Held in Stasis - 141
4. treeheated - Pavane - 141
5. wireframewolves - Anathema - 140

6. functionform - After All The Cake And Watermelon - 140pts
7. bh9090 - pursht - 137pts
8. liqih - Sublime Subculture - 136pts
9. ELEX - The Paradise Beach Midnight Jam - 135pts
10. RichardSemper - Kai Ra Van - 134pts
11. VCA-089 - In Transition - 133pts
12. SeBaer - One Trick Pony - 133pts
13. MyLoFy - Alphatunez - 130pts
14. gigue07 - Kaira ForTune - 126pts
15. h.s.j.e. - Wasteland Day Trip - 126pts
16. Double Tap - SoukOSC - 125pts
17. markheath - The Return of Captain Trillian - 124pts
18. MilksterX - Warrior Shine - 122pts
19. Eauson - Eauson Kairatune KvR OsC - 122pts
20. MalToné - Electric Joy Bop - 120pts
21. rockingricky - Kaira's Tune - 120pts
22. skwrl - Dark Fantasia - 118pts
23. opdobqo - This Was Someone's Dream Once - 118pts
24. Neptune - Bottles And Marbles - 114pts
25. ontrackp - Beach Day - 114pts
26. Spring Goose - A goose by any other name - 110pts
27. doctorbob - Cool Kairatune Blues - 108pts
28. gorgorgathgorgorgor - Probe-O-Matic - 106pts
29. tickytock - Relax - 104pts
30. Darksynth FX - A Blueprint for Hope - 102pts
31. emikaela - Joy Of Missing Out - 102pts
dq. Aro - Alert - 100pts
33. Juergen - Kaira Girl of my dreams - 91pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize in a reply here on this thread. Next place winners, follow up, one after the other. You may choose to skip. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

:phones: :phones: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... mUHcqy8kw/
Last edited by RichardSemper on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

congrats all, well deserved!

Congratulations to all winners, and everybody else.

Ah...my optimism about Optimism was not unfounded, I see. Congrats Z' ! 183 x :hail: Congrats - Simanus, Jasinski, Treeheated and Wireframe Wolves ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to R&B for making it all possible once again. :tu: to all, it was a rather awkward synth wasn't it ? Also interesting, though.

Oh yeah! :party: :wheee: Thanks to you for bringing me this joyful day, it's been a rough few months lately! I just lucked out using all the plugin instances available to the human race this month...

Congrats to EVERYONE for participating and certainly the top 5! It was a pleasure to listen to all your tracks! :clap: :clap:

As a prize, I'll take the Luftrum - Lunaris!

Congrats to the winners, and honorable mention to the rest. Enjoy the weekend. Cheers. :clap:

z.prime wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:00 pm Oh yeah! :party: :wheee: Thanks to you for bringing me this joyful day, it's been a rough few months lately! I just lucked out using all the plugin instances available to the human race this month...
Beside the title your track was bright (brilliant) indeed! Congrats for the first place.

Congrats you winners.
I'll pass on prize taking.

You are all lovely people.

Congrats to all the winners 🎉, and well done everyone else for making such great music again 👍

Congrats winners, top notch stuff, like usual!

Congratulations to the top five and everyone who met the challenge this month :clap:

You are all awesome!
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Again I happily celebrate a not-quite-dead-last finish! Seriously congrats to all, there were soooo many great tracks this time!

Congrats to the winners, and everyone else involved into taming this synth which wasn't easy task.

As a prize i choose Sound Gym 6 month sub if it is possible (I already picked it once in one of the previous OSC), if not, then just Yuli Yolo Sound Design. Ty

Wow, I feel very honoured to be a winner considering there were so many wonderful tracks. Congrats to all, and thanks for your thoughtful feedback on my submission.

As a prize I choose the Synthmaster bundle.

Thank you to everyone for your music and this friendly place to partake in a challenge. I gave comments as much as I could, and I will do more going forward. I wanted to say thank you so very much to the organizers and participants, and especially to those that make comments on the pieces. This experience has been the most I have felt like I am in the right place ever. I’m looking forward to sharing in music with you =^_^=

Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to the next round xD
Lost in translation processing

Return to “Instruments”