Seaboard Block 'discontinued'?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a real bummer if true. I was planning to add a second block to extend the range of the one I have but can't seem to find one anywhere for sale other than second hand and if it is discontinued I would be concerned about the sustainability of the Roli stuff I have invested in

Looks like they're rolling out (no pun intended) a new line with tighter integration with the rest of their lineup, but I'd admit I'm not familiar enough with their product line to say exactly how.

I don't think that's a new line and these are not available either

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I had intended to buy a Rise 49... but didn't get to it and by the time I was ready to buy, it felt like an orphan.

At this point, I'm not gonna buy anything from Roli. My impression is the company is not stable.

Yeah mine too but I still have what I have and another Seaboard block would make playing across more octaves smoother - I don't like using the transpose

Is there an official statement by Roli? I am wondering because Musik Produktiv in Germany is allowing preorders for the Seaboard Block expected to be delivered at 23 April (has now changed to 14 May). I preordered one, but honestly, if it is discontinued i might consider reverting the order.

There is a back log for a lot of stuff at the moment, 'no stock' is getting more and more common as production and the global electronic components industry in general remains severely disrupted. It seem to affect smaller manufactures more, it is very apparent with Eurorack modules.

I would say it's only discontinued when the manufacture announces that officially (after all they did with the Grand) but they should probably put something out on the web site, they currently just have an entire product range with 'no stock'!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I was trying to buy one last summer, still out-of-stock from ROLI. Sweetwater had it.

Just bought one, but I've found there's a weird learning curve with it that I didn't experience with the Lightpad Block. I don't really like the texture of it. Might sell

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”