Buggy Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Two days ago I uninstalled the Roland Cloud Manager and removed the Zenology Lite by hand from the vst3 folder, huge mistake, didn't see that there is an uninstaller. Today I installed the Cloud Manager again and tried to install Zenology Lite again for testing purpose, this is impossible now as it seems. Tried to install it several times, no chance to install. Does anyone have some ideas how to fix this? I need to test this vst3 with my vst3 host.

polac wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:25 pm Two days ago I uninstalled the Roland Cloud Manager and removed the Zenology Lite by hand from the vst3 folder, huge mistake, didn't see that there is an uninstaller. Today I installed the Cloud Manager again and tried to install Zenology Lite again for testing purpose, this is impossible now as it seems. Tried to install it several times, no chance to install. Does anyone have some ideas how to fix this? I need to test this vst3 with my vst3 host.
Hi, polac! Brian from Roland Cloud here. Sorry that you're having difficulty with the install. I recommend downloading the Roland Cloud Manager package here and running the uninstaller first, then the installer. That should correct the issue. If you're still having trouble getting everything set, please feel free to reach out to us through the Contact Us link at http://www.rolandcloud.com/support and we'll take care of you. Thanks! 😊

Thanks for the reply, but this didn't help. The vst3 files don't get installed to Program Files\Common Files\VST3, also the Cloud Manager says that it isn't installed. It still says I can install it again. The download gets triggered however and there is an entry in the uninstaller tool of Windows 10.

Hmm perhaps I have to delete some hidden Roland directories or registry keys in order to get the install process to work again.

Continue to support DRM products and you will continue to be abused.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Cloud service is bugged and doesn't work as intended? Who would've thought, color me shocked.

The RCM had worked fine for me here used the latest version (maybe OP had the older version).

What is happening here can happen to any other licensed software if you don't use the uninstaller or follow steps.

Good luck and please let us know the outcome thanks

Return to “Instruments”