Things You Wouldn't Hesitate to Buy Them Again at Full Price?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Novation Bass Station II
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Korg Volca Sample. Pure magic magic for samples.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

AFAIC, 'at full price' is strictly from affordability at the time of consideration. Most of what I have is worth the money I paid for it as far as that kind of evaluation goes.

The fact that FL Studio Producer comes with Sytrus and lifetime updates basically makes it a no-brainer to me.

cryophonik wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:39 am Forgot to mention all my Valhalla plugs. :dog: I use them so often that I would definitely pay full price for them again.
It's something you'll never regret and never goes on sale anyway. Perfect for this list.

Logic, serato sample.

Scuffham amps s-gear
Studiologic sl-88

TAL J-8.

Metasynth CTX
Noise Producer

VCV Host

For me definitely Diva! It's the first VST I ever purchased and am still amazed by the sounds you can create with it.

Novation V-Station/Basstation
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:45 am Novation V-Station/Basstation
Would you pay $249 for each? Because, that's what they cost, back in the days, full price...

chk071 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:56 am
Halonmusic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:45 am Novation V-Station/Basstation
Would you pay $249 for each? Because, that's what they cost, back in the days, full price...
Oh god no! I bought both of them at PB for 10$ or so a while back. Both were about the same price if i remember correctly so i first bought V-Station then Bass-Station a couple of days later. I wouldn't pay 250$ for any plugin really :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I'd definitely buy them both for $10 each again too. :)

I think I paid 25 € for the boxed version from Thomann when I bought V-Station. Got another 3 licenses with purchases of Novation gear, and a free MusicTech DVD...

Return to “Instruments”