"Pandiculous" with Scott Brazieal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eminently listenable ...
the terroir is distinctly jancivil ...

thanks, guys

So I've done what I'm gwyne do, except for mixing if Brazieal does something. It's probably been a shock how much activity there is on something which was kinda ambient to begin with. I went kind of nuts.
I second-guess certain choices, this kind of back of the room/wet-but-raunch guitar tone and these very much not-metal drums, but the drums cut kind of well. Seem a bit undressed and hairy.

I'm about to birth "begin to howl" in a minute. the piano some more again. This piano while fantastic-sounding is very unstable on my system in this. I think it has something to do with a sustain pedal setting I'm not grokking.
Using Equator 2 which is the greediest thing in the known universe. Had to take a break and let the machine cool down a second.

nice avantgarde - track, also a "Knitscher" (abnormous figure) to me :)
otherwordly and sucessfully done
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thanks

surely that waltz which is flown in from nowhere towards the end qualifies as ab-something
it kind of flows so ok

Last edited by jancivil on Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

^revisited mix, I looked at a 'pitchy' thing in the guitar on one note, whammy bar move which could be corrected so why not, it was cringe time every time.
and to do it I decided to conform my percussion template so there's no conflict in automation mapping, meaning I have the more recent drums mix frame for it. So it sounded immediately larger, and I brought some things out which are good. So kind of a 'bas-relief mix', I like it. big fugging drums

Return to “Music Cafe”