UVI Super-7

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new product from the excellent publisher UVI. Supra-7

https://youtu.be/6gZ4QQg9XZg

https://youtu.be/wiYPukYYrOo

I've bought most of the UVI libraries like this, but I'm passing on this one just like I passed on the Quadra and Project 24 more recently... I think UVI's products are still just as good, but I'm reaching a saturation point to some extent perhaps...

srcodling wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:39 pm I've bought most of the UVI libraries like this, but I'm passing on this one just like I passed on the Quadra and Project 24 more recently... I think UVI's products are still just as good, but I'm reaching a saturation point to some extent perhaps...
you can never have enough VSTs
🌐 Spotify πŸ”΅ Soundcloud πŸŒ€ Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:55 pm
srcodling wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:39 pm I've bought most of the UVI libraries like this, but I'm passing on this one just like I passed on the Quadra and Project 24 more recently... I think UVI's products are still just as good, but I'm reaching a saturation point to some extent perhaps...
Hard disagree.

I already have tons, and then just this week got the Cherry Audio 2500 and Pigments 3... at least give me credit for having the backbone to say "no" to ONE thing LOL.

srcodling wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:26 pm
I already have tons, and then just this week got the Cherry Audio 2500 and Pigments 3... at least give me credit for having the backbone to say "no" to ONE thing LOL.
We are reconsidering your membership in The GAS Club.

Russell Grand wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:03 pm
Hard disagree.
I agree (to hard disagree)

nice avatar!...had to double take...like is that what i think it is lol...i have that album on vinyl...mad underrated artist and guitarist...gotta check out ur music now ;-)
Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

Also passing - I have vintage vault 3 and synth anthology 3 and this just looks like more of the same....good price though if you don’t already have a lot of UVI stuff, but I personally think synth anthology 3 is their best all round product so would probably reccomend end paying a bit more and getting that....

I also wonder if this and Mx memories etc will end up in VV 4 at some point...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

So the mks7 was Juno 106 based. Do UVI have a 106/60 dedicated library? I know there are patches in the synth anthology.

I don't think they sampled one of those, but you may like JP Legacy. :)

SLiC wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:55 amI also wonder if this and Mx memories etc will end up in VV 4 at some point...
PX memories will but I doubt Super 7 will. Seems like Super 7, Program 24 and Quadra are a separate product line that is focused on generating fleshed-out arrangements almost instantly.

I found Program 24 to be very fun. So easy to come up with cool stuff that begs to have a vocal line thrown on top of it. I don't really want to drop money on this but the intro price is very good :evil:

bermudagold wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:13 am
nice avatar!...had to double take...like is that what i think it is lol...i have that album on vinyl...mad underrated artist and guitarist...gotta check out ur music now ;-)
damn right.. Jesse does not get enough credit in this world.. :-)
🌐 Spotify πŸ”΅ Soundcloud πŸŒ€ Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to β€œInstruments”