New early 90's slow tune - ish

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Another early 90's slow tune - ish. This song was originally made precisely 22 years ago (28 April 1999) with my Roland E-96, and I decided to remake the tune, polished it a bit, used DX tines sound (as always) :), and added more sounds. I feel I can still improve the mixing/sounds, but I was starting to go back and forth too many times, playing around with the volume, and I guess my OCD part started to take over :D So, I think I just close it for now and share it with you guys. Feel free to comments, would be much appreciated.

I hope you can enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/void

Very nice. The mellow sound all :tu: together lets forget about some cheesy moments. Great piano.

I miss music like this. Nice vibe.

htcnext2 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:55 pm Very nice. The mellow sound all :tu: together lets forget about some cheesy moments. Great piano.
@htcnext2, many thanks, mate!
Downangle wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:25 am I miss music like this. Nice vibe.
@Downangle, hahaha, indeed, I just cannot move on from this period of music! :D

feel similiar to the beat! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roots, Rock, Reggae

jcolle wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:33 am feel similiar to the beat! :lol: :lol: :lol:
@jcolle, cheers!

Good listen...1990s Theme Tune vibe without a doubt!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

The fretless bass in the intro sets the scene for a very mellow and relaxing tune. The chord changes are equally chilled and the DX7 gives the piece a very smooth and pleasant character. The piece has your signature sound for sure.

Good work :)

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:08 pm Good listen...1990s Theme Tune vibe without a doubt!
@ChameleonMusic, cheers, glad it delivers :D
seismic1 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:24 pm The fretless bass in the intro sets the scene for a very mellow and relaxing tune. The chord changes are equally chilled and the DX7 gives the piece a very smooth and pleasant character. The piece has your signature sound for sure.

Good work :)
@seismic1, hi, Tim, many thanks for listening...! haha, you must've known my signature very well by now :lol:

*bump*

hi Adi, this squeeked by my radar.
excellent flow to it. well done :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

That's very cool. Reminds me to something that would be in a soap opera/sinetron or sitcom in the 90s
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

layzer wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:54 pm *bump*

hi Adi, this squeeked by my radar.
excellent flow to it. well done :tu:
@layzer, haha, many thanks, mate, glad you like it! :D
Music Bird wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:44 pm That's very cool. Reminds me to something that would be in a soap opera/sinetron or sitcom in the 90s
@Music Bird, cheers, mate..! Indeed, I just can't escape that period! :lol:

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Return to “Music Cafe”