vurt - dododox duzafikk (warpy/glitchy/phat!) 11 mins!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice! Some really cool sounds in there.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

synthgeek wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:44 pm Very nice! Some really cool sounds in there.

just listened back on the stereo system downstairs, the kick has all but disappeared :lol:
will have to have a look at that later. (perils of late night mixing i guess :hihi: )

not bad for one kick sample and one hat (well it's a hat/ride layered as one sample).
the bass is a single saw oscillator, using cvilization mode 1 matrix to mix various sequencers playing out of time, all being sent in varying amounts at once to both pitch and filter cut off.

with clouds on it to give it some zing! (technical term).

thanks for listening 8)

Yay, more washing machine music. Actually, sounds like the cookie monster is having a snack in a garbage dump.

Some of the sounds are downright hysterical. Hope they were meant to be.

wagtunes wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:19 pm Yay, more washing machine music. Actually, sounds like the cookie monster is having a snack in a garbage dump.
:hihi: ill take that!
depends which you mean :?
:lol:

there's only 3 sounds :hihi:

a kick, the hat thing and a saw oscillator 8)

vurt wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:27 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:19 pm Yay, more washing machine music. Actually, sounds like the cookie monster is having a snack in a garbage dump.
:hihi: ill take that!
depends which you mean :?
:lol:

there's only 3 sounds :hihi:

a kick, the hat thing and a saw oscillator 8)
Well what you did with those things at times was laugh producing. Of course I have a warped sense of humor so there is that.

:hihi: it was certainly fun to jam! :D

Nice! Shards and burbles... there a few pitch dives and groans in there which I particularly liked. Sounds like someone has a sick Astromech... I don't know if you've watched the 'Star Wars: Rebels' cartoon but parts kinda reminded me of the C1-10p droid, 'Chopper'. lol

Dug the more vocal like sound. Was that the saw? I''m not getting cookie monster in a garbage dump. More of a sword fight with a sleestak vibe. 8)

vurtilicious! 8)

length is great! :P

hearing it the first time some days ago i thought the high frequencies are a bit too much.
but today i' m not sure anymore :D
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

It's raining and I decided to process some of my online community's moderation queue, a fitting score. Getting called a racial slur and there's a strained groan, being told to fornicate not unlike a Klein bottle and a sharp clank is followed by a low burble, a link to unsavory images and there's a fizzy ending. Highly recommended.

justin3am wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:38 pm Nice! Shards and burbles... there a few pitch dives and groans in there which I particularly liked. Sounds like someone has a sick Astromech... I don't know if you've watched the 'Star Wars: Rebels' cartoon but parts kinda reminded me of the C1-10p droid, 'Chopper'. lol
i know him more from the lego games :oops:
the dives n stuff, that's the cv mix in cvilization, there may be a tides channel as well as 3 sequencers, modulating the pitch and filter :ud:

looking at expanding the drum pallette, just the monotony of sorting drum samples is taking me some time, keep getting distracted by delays n stuff :o

ecamburn wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:42 pm Dug the more vocal like sound. Was that the saw? I''m not getting cookie monster in a garbage dump. More of a sword fight with a sleestak vibe. 8)
yeah that will be the saw, bit of a resonant sweep :)
thanks 8)

tomtom1 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:33 pm vurtilicious! 8)

length is great! :P

hearing it the first time some days ago i thought the high frequencies are a bit too much.
but today i' m not sure anymore :D
that's what she said... :hihi:

thanks, glad you enjoyed! :tu:

yellowmix wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:18 pm It's raining and I decided to process some of my online community's moderation queue, a fitting score. Getting called a racial slur and there's a strained groan, being told to fornicate not unlike a Klein bottle and a sharp clank is followed by a low burble, a link to unsavory images and there's a fizzy ending. Highly recommended.
im intrigued as to how that works?
assuming you mean the fx pedal? :?

thanks for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”