Hello from TÂCHES TEACHES!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi all,

After a suggestion by Nolan Tunnicliffe, I thought I'd join up here and introduce myself to all of y'all.

I'm Alex / TÂCHES and I'm a full time music producer and Bitwig certified trainer. I've made a bunch of Bitwig tutorials since COVID started - many of which focus on creating weird and wonderful beauty in the Grid but I also talk a fair bit about healthy creative mindset and my thoughts on how to be (and stay) a happier artist.

www.youtube.com/tachesteaches

I offer rather unique 1-2-1 teaching over Zoom in case any of you guys would like to take your Bitwigging/mixing/mastering/generative music-ing to the next level.

You can book lessons over on my website www.tachesteaches.com (http://www.tachesteaches.com) and there's currently a 20% discount for booking a 10 lesson pack.

Excited to be a part of the forum! Let the heated discussions commence hehe :)

Best regards,

Alex Christopherson
hello@tachesteaches.com (mailto:hello@tachesteaches.com)

Hi! Awesome to see you here! Don't have to tell you I love your stuff :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Welcome! Excellent Grid videos!

Welcome! (Is it true you 'certified' guys get the betas before we do? any update leaks :wink: :D )
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:15 pm Welcome! (Is it true you 'certified' guys get the betas before we do? any update leaks :wink: :D )
No, unfortunately
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Alas no! Your guess is as good as mine :)

Looking at you Grid MIDI out :love:

tachesteaches wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:30 pm
Looking at you Grid MIDI out :love:
:pray:

Your videos are among the best! Great to see you here.

tachesteaches wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:02 pm After a suggestion by Nolan Tunnicliffe, I thought I'd join up here and introduce myself to all of y'all.
Hi Alex, I'd pay good money to hear to say "y'all" in your lovely English accent (by comparison, mine sounds like Danny Dyer) 😉

As you know, I, too, think your videos are very good, so it's good to see you on here 😀
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Absolutely love your videos, TÂCHES. Keep up the great work, and welcome to KVR!

Welcome to the family. You’ve been a hero here for a long time already...; - )

Just watched your chess game.. yeah m8 your vids are kool.. :D

Glad to see you here, love your YouTube channel

Touché and welcome to the inner sanctum. :party:

hey TÂCHES!!

big fan of your youtube channel!! good stuff all around!! ty for doing them!!

I recently saw your video about midi channels in Bitwig and I was inspired to make something I had been thinking about for quite some time.

basically, it's a way to use Xfer Records' Cthulhu plugin and pizmidi's free midiStrum plugin to "play" triggered chords using the same few keys in the first octave.... a video example would do as a better explanation:

https://streamable.com/zog1ne

the top midi keyboard is showing what I'm playing on my physical midi controller.

the bottom midi keyboard is what is coming out of the chord "player" device that I made.

if you're interested in it, I can make a step-by-step video on how I did it.

anyway, I'd also love to see more mindset hacks videos in the future!! I loved em!!

peace!

Return to “Bitwig”