I have on desire, since a long time.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some vst instruments have real nice reverbs build in, but there are very few only.
I would like to have a button, on every vst instruments that just shuts down the reverb
they have, regardless if you switch to a new preset. It just stays inactive.

Wouldn´t that be cool?

Omnisphere has something similar to that. You could switch off the reverb and then lock in that setting, and it will keep it that way as you switch between presets.

Synapse The Legend and OBsession have parameter lock that allows you to turn off the FX while switching presets. Not something I'd ever use but it's there for those who would.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Examigan wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:33 pm Omnisphere has something similar to that. You could switch off the reverb and then lock in that setting, and it will keep it that way as you switch between presets.
except, if you disable the effects in omni, it will sound like a free soundfont player. :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:49 am
Examigan wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:33 pm Omnisphere has something similar to that. You could switch off the reverb and then lock in that setting, and it will keep it that way as you switch between presets.
except, if you disable the effects in omni, it will sound like a free soundfont player. :idea:
Was that your experience when you played it? 🧚‍♀️
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Teksonik wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 am Synapse The Legend and OBsession have parameter lock that allows you to turn off the FX while switching presets. Not something I'd ever use but it's there for those who would.
Agreed, wouldn't want it myself but matches OP. That said, Obsession has a lovely reverb.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

quite a few plugins have parameter lock these days

Return to “Instruments”