vurt - dododox duzafikk (warpy/glitchy/phat!) 11 mins!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fair amount of vocal formant in the groans, someone not happy with their new metallic guts much

vurt wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:54 pm
yellowmix wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:18 pm ...being told to fornicate not unlike a Klein bottle
im intrigued as to how that works?
assuming you mean the fx pedal? :?
lololol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_bottle
Klein bottle is like a 3-dimensional möbius strip, a non-orientable surface.
It's like being told to f**k yerself inside-out.

jancivil wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:18 pm fair amount of vocal formant in the groans, someone not happy with their new metallic guts much
:hihi: astromechs are notoriously grumpy!

thanks for listening :)

justin3am wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:42 pm
vurt wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:54 pm
yellowmix wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:18 pm ...being told to fornicate not unlike a Klein bottle
im intrigued as to how that works?
assuming you mean the fx pedal? :?
lololol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_bottle
Klein bottle is like a 3-dimensional möbius strip, a non-orientable surface.
It's like being told to f**k yerself inside-out.
:lol: i know!

i just wasnt touching any of the other stuff in his reply :o

:lol:

I quite enjoyed that. r2d2 after his voice broke. Are the atmospheric "tails" coming from Clouds?

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:32 pm I quite enjoyed that. r2d2 after his voice broke. Are the atmospheric "tails" coming from Clouds?

Good work :)
yeah clouds in harmoniser/pitch shift type mode. not sure what it's actually called, but it's kind of like the delay repeats pitch up over time, but being granular it can get a bit of that sort of "glassy" tinge to the sound (i know all the technical jargon me! :lol: )

love it so much, i have two :wheee: (one is a supercell, which just opens up a few of the hidden functions)

thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed 8)

ps: not sure if you're aware, but vcv rack contains many of the mutable instruments modules, not sure about clouds specifically, but if not there is a supercell :tu:

Sounds like music for the elder gods. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. :D

Quite nice Soundtrack for the movie scene where a submarine have dived too deep. pressure squeeze the sides, the seams crackle and the keel scratches the bottom of the deep sea.
Exciting atmosphere. will the ship last the pressure and have the batteries enough power to return to the surface.

vurt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:08 pm
ps: not sure if you're aware, but vcv rack contains many of the mutable instruments modules, not sure about clouds specifically, but if not there is a supercell :tu:
I've been keeping an eye/ear on Dave's VCV tracks, and they invariably lead me into the VCV library pages. I've seen Supercell there. For the last couple of years I've been trying to resist the GAS. I have more than enough synths right now, and need to make more use of those that I already own.

Daimonicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:24 pm Sounds like music for the elder gods. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. :D
:party: cthulhu reference gets 50 bonus points :D
and a bonus track!
http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... 0wakes.mp3

thanks for listening :tu:

markkuja wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:59 pm Quite nice Soundtrack for the movie scene where a submarine have dived too deep. pressure squeeze the sides, the seams crackle and the keel scratches the bottom of the deep sea.
Exciting atmosphere. will the ship last the pressure and have the batteries enough power to return to the surface.
:o i got claustrophobic reading that!
which given the sounds makes perfect sense :hihi:

thanks for listening mark :tu:

seismic1 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:00 pm
vurt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:08 pm
I've been keeping an eye/ear on Dave's VCV tracks, and they invariably lead me into the VCV library pages. I've seen Supercell there. For the last couple of years I've been trying to resist the GAS. I have more than enough synths right now, and need to make more use of those that I already own.
yup dave does some great stuff with his patches 8)

probably a wise move, if not financially, time wise, i can lose enough hours with a fairly limited modular, compared to what i could get out of vcv. too many options in software, it already gets weird enough if i go clouds/supercell
being able to chain multiple of either, could get very freaky indeed :o

Return to “Music Cafe”