What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gorillaz - dirty harry.

Dasheesh wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:11 pm good taste raiderpdog. snuck into a meat beat manifesto show 29 years ago in an underground industrial club under a bridge in.... wait for it.... Birmingham.....Alabama. that's right, USA. one sweet neighbor girl drove out there with me, i danced the night away with a second girl i met at the club, hitched a ride back with a third girl. when the world was free and good.
Nice night, you were on a roll! :tu:
Yeah, I had seen MBM a few times in Miami in the early 90s, they were always incredible. The energy level of the crowd was always off the charts before, during and after. The insides of the clubs pretty much became a large dancing "amoeba" or something, lol......pretty much one big moving mass the entire time. Then, one time they had a bigger concert with other bands, and 808 State was one of them, so that was a hell of a two-fer. Would love to see either again soon.

residents - king and eye.

Aphex Twin - Tha
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

The USA is about to kick covids ass! and i am not going to lie, i'm feeling stupid patriotic rn. the fourth of JULY is going to be untouchable, and it's usually a stupid good time! https://youtu.be/OFJ_yuKClME

counting chickens - eggs in the basket...

the USA is about to blow some shit up. jail or no jail. you will not want to miss this one.

im not in jail?
if i was, im not sure i could post here?
i defintely wouldnt be allowed my modular and love wood :o

they dont like us shooting off fireworks, and have installed "listening" devices to intercept. i can tell you this, nobody cares. fourth of July might as well be ww3 in my hood. everything from pop rockets to automatics are shot up for hours on a normal fourth. the USA is about to throw the f**k down. and as a special surprise.... this weekend is my umpteenth wedding anniversary. i am about to be tore up from the floor up this weekend.

No longer a moderator.

vurt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:37 pm
i defintely wouldnt be allowed my modular and love wood :o

You could probably secure the latter, not so sure about the sinthesiser mind.

Dasheesh wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:15 pm The USA is about to kick covids ass! and i am not going to lie, i'm feeling stupid patriotic rn. the fourth of JULY is going to be untouchable, and it's usually a stupid good time! https://youtu.be/OFJ_yuKClME
Enthusiasm appreciated, but I'm pretty sure Covid kicked the entire planet's ass first. Hoping for the best, to be sure, but let's not get overconfident just yet.

BTW, the entire genetic code for SARS-CoV-2 prints out on just 5 pages of paper...
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

in the past two weeks covid infections have dropped 33% because of vaccinations. they have shown to be effective against the variants as well. we are opening up, and masks are no longer needed. we have plans to blow up some explosives. lol

There's a thread for that conversation. It isn't this one.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”