vurt - pet sounds. (not really pets, zoo animals, farm animals and some wild birds)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

moobaarawrcawtweetnstuff :)

an homage to the great brian wilson, as far as the name goes anyway :hihi:
no animals were hurt during this recording, theyre all probably dead though, the samples are really old! :o

Nice soundscape ... lost on a strange planet .. weird animals make noise around ... bit exciting and scary

Wow, I had to turn down my headphones when that kicked in. A little hot on the mix buss there my friend. Are you sure those animals are dead? They're making quite a racket. Maybe they're in animal hell. That's sure what it sounds like.

Anyway, this may well be the noisiest track you have ever made. On that alone I give you kudos. I tried to see if I could identify any of the animals. I think I picked out a donkey but that's about it. Everything else was pretty much unrecognizable. Amazing what a little sample mangling can do.

"I give it a 57 Dick cause it was hard to dance to."

Those who watched a certain American TV show will get the above reference.

PS - This was some weird shit man.

When I saw the title I thought "wouldn't it be nice..." but I was wrong, very nasty and a bit disturbing really. Brian would be proud :)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I, for one, welcome our new robotic farmyard overlords.

Good Vibrations dude! 🙄

Wags is right though... Nearly blew my head off...turned my studio monitors down (Spinal Tap wise) to about - 1!

What I assume is a donkey braying? That is awesome!!!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

:party:

Cool stuff!
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

markkuja wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 6:45 am Nice soundscape ... lost on a strange planet .. weird animals make noise around ... bit exciting and scary
yeah this one did get a bit unsettling at times :scared:

thanks for listening :)

wagtunes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:55 pm Wow, I had to turn down my headphones when that kicked in. A little hot on the mix buss there my friend. Are you sure those animals are dead?
my apologies on the dbs :hihi:
tbh though, its all in the yellow here, and doesnt sound loud played back compared to others? which i dont understand as you and mark both say the same thing?
weird :o

sadly, given the life span of most of the animals in question, even without the abbatoir, theyd all be dead :(
the lion has the longest lifespan(in captivity anyway, they tend to get killed in the wild once theyre a bit ropey) out of the animals featured here, but he was getting on when we worked together. nice guy, didnt eat me :)

They're making quite a racket. Maybe they're in animal hell. That's sure what it sounds like.
could be :o
Anyway, this may well be the noisiest track you have ever made. On that alone I give you kudos. I tried to see if I could identify any of the animals. I think I picked out a donkey but that's about it. Everything else was pretty much unrecognizable. Amazing what a little sample mangling can do.
donkey, sheep, lion, crows, some birds who i dont know the names of and a robin, goats, a jaguar and cows and pigs. theres also some people in one, zoo was busy, and a dog in the cows.
but yes, all pretty much chewed up beyond recognition :D
"I give it a 57 Dick cause it was hard to dance to."

Those who watched a certain American TV show will get the above reference.
if it aint kasy kasem i dont care!!! :hihi:

PS - This was some weird shit man.
:mission accomplished:

thanks for listening :)

revvy wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 pm When I saw the title I thought "wouldn't it be nice..." but I was wrong, very nasty and a bit disturbing really. Brian would be proud :)
i do love the beach boys btw :tu:
well, the good albums, once mike love took over the running of things not so much...

saw brian on the smile tour :D
missed pet sounds twice :(

thanks for stopping by, dont often see you in here :)
always nice to have new victims, err listeners!

sjm wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:39 pm I, for one, welcome our new robotic farmyard overlords.
pig man, big man, haha robot you are!

:party:
not seen you around much lately either, good to see youre alive and kicking :tu:

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:40 pm Good Vibrations dude! 🙄
wrong album! :hihi:
Wags is right though... Nearly blew my head off...turned my studio monitors down (Spinal Tap wise) to about - 1!
as with wags, i can only apologise :oops:
What I assume is a donkey braying? That is awesome!!!
see my reply to wags for a comprehensive list of the animals i messed up :D

thanks for listening :D

synthgeek wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:01 pm :party:

Cool stuff!
:tu: cheers!

(Haven’t listened yet and not in a good place to hear it - even if it is running hot).

Is this with Morphagene?

elxsound wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 pm (Haven’t listened yet and not in a good place to hear it - even if it is running hot).

Is this with Morphagene?
the full 3fer as far as youre concerned!

morphagene-data bender-mimeophone :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”