On a bit of a roll

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been backing off from software work lately, so here is yet another chill-out album. These are mostly new tunes, but with a few 'reconditioned' ones - in particular 'Breathe' my all time fave :)

https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/album/quietly-fading
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I listened first 4 tunes.
Beautiful themes and restful moods.
I liked the orchestrations and sounds.
I'll listen more later

folderol! I remember listening to your tunes, and vica versa, from 2006.
this is..absolutely beautiful
sounds very pastoral indeed. Will be playing this on repeat for quite some time

Hi Jesse,
I've been rather quiet on here for some time now - I've been tied up with software work, and that tends to suck the creativity out of you. Still, I'm delighted you enjoy these.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Just took a listen to your nice ambient music tracks from that link above @folderol, very calming and relaxing, also would easily suit as movie soundtrack, especially, your "Mystery" track I found very touching. Keep it up :tu:

I just played the whole album. It's nicely put together, with a strong "unified" sound and feel. My favourite tracks were the last three - Dreamer, Night Whispers and Breathe. I'm helping a friend move house tomorrow, and these tracks, in partnership with a pint of Bombardier, have helped create the "calm before the storm".

Good work :)

I see you've been busy on Bandcamp 8)

markkuja wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 pm I listened first 4 tunes.
Beautiful themes and restful moods.
I liked the orchestrations and sounds.
I'll listen more later
I listened last half of the album. Got same thoughts than the first half.
Album is good cohesive whole. Well mixed beautiful sounds. Great job.

i spun the first few tracks, it is your trademark, immersive, ambient flowing sound. always great for unwinding. enjoyed :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks again peeps
@ seismic1
Yes indeed. As well as the original Misty, there's a recovered (and improved) collab with offthewall (also of this parish) Gone Fishin'. It had suffered a near fatal disk corruption :(

I'm currently working on updating a collection of older work. These were done with two hardware synths. I only have one of them now, and that is about 20 years old, so as well as improvements, there will be a degree of future-proofing.

I just listened to all of this on my evening walk. Perfect, mood-setting music! Very nice work.

I thought I would check out a few tracks but listened to the complete album. Quite a soothing treat for my frayed nerves. A very nice way to unwind on a Sunday evening. Thanks for sharing. :tu:

Thanks again Guys.

Return to “Music Cafe”