AutoEQ and Acoustica

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the other thread, I'm a lecturer looking to improve the audio in recorded maths lectures for students who are overseas due to COVID.

I've trialled software from a bunch of other companies and one feature that I've seen elsewhere that I haven't seen in Acoustica is an AutoEQ or dynamic EQ. As a non-musician who needs to process lectures quickly, I don't have the ear to figure out EQ quickly and am looking for 'quick improvements'.

Is EQ the sort of thing where, if I got a good EQ curve I could call it a day, or is that impractical and so I'd be better off in my workflow using a Auto or dynamic EQ tool?

Hi!
DeliciousRoastPotato wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:00 am I've trialled software from a bunch of other companies and one feature that I've seen elsewhere that I haven't seen in Acoustica is an AutoEQ or dynamic EQ. As a non-musician who needs to process lectures quickly, I don't have the ear to figure out EQ quickly and am looking for 'quick improvements'.

Is EQ the sort of thing where, if I got a good EQ curve I could call it a day, or is that impractical and so I'd be better off in my workflow using a Auto or dynamic EQ tool?
We have the product DeFilter (https://acondigital.com/products/defilter/) as a separate product that does automatic EQ'ing. Dynamic EQs are somewhat different tools and Multiband Dynamics that's included in Acoustica Premium Edition might serve the same purpose.

Best,
Stian

Thanks for your reply. I hadn't seen it until now because I hadn't enabled email notifications. Thanks. I have a bit of time left on my trial, but I have to admit that your company looks really good for value-for-money

DeliciousRoastPotato wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:03 am Thanks for your reply. I hadn't seen it until now because I hadn't enabled email notifications. Thanks. I have a bit of time left on my trial, but I have to admit that your company looks really good for value-for-money
Thanks, that's great to hear!

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”