How make sound - intro bass / perc loop

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
CHOOS: How make sound :?: :
:arrow: 1. Intro bass : 0:00 - 0:07
:arrow: 2. Perc melody loop: 0:01, 0:03 and process repeats itself in time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aMNE7oIG1Y

Wow! I've never heard such a song.
Of all the songs you posted so far this one sounds best! :tu:
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

it's the same bass as in the previous songs. All your previous songs are 95% the same sounds.
The perc is just a perc played on different notes.
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

CHOOS wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:20 pm it's the same bass as in the previous songs. All your previous songs are 95% the same sounds.
The perc is just a perc played on different notes.
CHOOS: Intro bass : 0:00 - 0:07 - I thought it was reese bass... I was wrong. Thank you for your help. Can you show a perc played on different notes? :tu:

This is at the start. Just a kick
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The real first thing we can hear: is it a hihat or a cymbal? A hihat is just 2 cymbals, isn't it? Maybe with reverb?
There's also a kind of muted trumpet in my opinion or something that sounds a bit like a higher bass right from the start, isn't there?
I'm just curious what all that is when I listen to this new Polish song.
Choos, what's your analysis of the instruments at the start? :D

Then, of course, there's the kick bass right at the start, too.
This is the one Choos already mentioned and demystified.
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

This is pretty much it
https://vimeo.com/563362621

Ah, you chose an instrument I didn't mention. What instrument is this?
And what are the names of the other instruments?

The previous video was for flkcja about the perc

But the song is the same formula as the others
Cymbal at the start with the hat starting straight away too
Kick n bass which is a lowpassed saw
And those saw chords.

They literally have a formula for their song
Maybe different chords or slightly different sounds/presets but the layout I think is the same as well

But hey if it works...

DJ Bobo and many others use templates which they change slightly for any of their "new songs".
Dr. Dre does it, too... "Time is money" they say and think.
If it's still art then everyone would have to decide for themselves, but it's not terribly innovative or creative...
The work we do here is much more sophisticated in relation to that. :tu:

Anyways, what perc instrument was this then? Does it have a name?
And was I right about the "muted trumpet" or do you think it is something else we can hear there?

I seize the occasion to get some new information for my analytical ears/brain here. :D

The muted trumpet is the saw bass but lowpassed
A perc is just a perc but it's often described as a square wave perc.

I've nothing against templates at all and think they actually help creativity at times but they take the piss when every song is 95% identical to the previous one

Great, I understand everything. thanks for the video. You are the best :)

Of all the identical songs you've posted so far this one sounded best! :tu:
Come on, all songs are identical nowadays...

I think that boop-boop percussion sound you made there could almost be a little bit like synth claves if pitched down but they are still too tonal and overtones are missing
or they could be cowbells if muted and hit in a certain way
but they're not close enough to that as well.
And so: They are "boom whackers" sounds in the real world! :D

Return to “Sound Design”