This is what Toyah Wilcox & her husband get up to during lockdown (Warning You might get distracted by her top)

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:29 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:22 pm former foot fetishist?
you cured now? :lol:
I guess so, it doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore. I guess it's like finding older women attractive, now I'm older it doesn't have the same appeal. My latest thing is attractive redheads, I just love redheads. I've had many of these what I will call sex related fads throughout my life I think it's pretty normal compared to some people.
yup some folk are f**king weird!

not me! im celibate!
thanks to lockdown :x

Celibate! what kind of fetish is that?
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:54 pm Celibate! what kind of fetish is that?
bloody tough one :cry:
id rather have stiletto heels in the nadgers :o

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:59 pm id rather have stiletto heels in the nadgers :o
Some people would pay for that.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:19 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:59 pm id rather have stiletto heels in the nadgers :o
ill give 100 english or scottish pounds, it's legal tender :x to the charity of your choice, if you can arrange for toyah to do it to me on her channel :tu:

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:59 pm
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:54 pm Celibate! what kind of fetish is that?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:27 pm
ill give 100 english or scottish pounds, it's legal tender :x to the charity of your choice, if you can arrange for toyah to do it to me on her channel :tu:
Toyah would probably do it for a donation to her favourite charity, question is would you have the balls (no pun intended) to go on her youtube channel and do it.

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:28 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:27 pm
Toyah would probably do it for a donation to her favourite charity, question is would you have the balls (no pun intended) to go on her youtube channel and do it.
i can wear a mask.
or give them your address :hihi:

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:23 pm
it is horrible, im obviously not going to be unfaithful, im not a shit.
and living just far enough, it has become unpossible till fully vaccinated, and even then, i might still get it, or give it to someone.
but right this minute, 2 hours on a bus, in this heat, with face coverings :o
shes good, buts shes not that good!

(she is actually, shes awesome!)

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:42 pm
and living just far enough, it has become unpossible till fully vaccinated, and even then, i might still get it, or give it to someone.

Personally I don't think things are going to get much better anytime soon. Covid is something we are all going to have to live with for a very long time. Don't want to be Mr Doom & Gloom, but there is no guarantee that vaccines are going to be as effective against future variants. Then of course just like the Flu the scientist will have to try to predict which variant is likely to arise again and try to get people vaccinated in time, becuse just like the flu you can't eradicate this virus, and we know it is more deadly than influenza

On the bright side (sort of) the world is becoming over populated and we are at risk of worldwide food and water shortages, so maybe these things are natures way of controlling the rise in population and saving us from complete self destruction. :shrug: What can you do?

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:57 am
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:42 pm

Personally I don't think things are going to get much better anytime soon. Covid is something we are all going to have to live with for a very long time. Don't want to be Mr Doom & Gloom, but there is no guarantee that vaccines are going to be as effective against future variants. Then of course just like the Flu the scientist will have to try to predict which variant is likely to arise again and try to get people vaccinated in time, becuse just like the flu you can't eradicate this virus, and we know it is more deadly than influenza

On the bright side (sort of) the world is becoming over populated and we are at risk of worldwide food and water shortages, so maybe these things are natures way of controlling the rise in population and saving us from complete self destruction. :shrug: What can you do?
You should save this for hpc.

fese wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:55 pmWho is Toyah Wilcox, apart from being the wife of Robert Fripp?
Really? Of the two I'd have thought she was the more widely known. Honestly, I don't really know who Robert Fripp is, apart from him being some guitar guru. I couldn't name a single song or act he was involved in, that's for sure. His is just one of those names you hear mentioned.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:33 pm
fese wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:55 pmWho is Toyah Wilcox, apart from being the wife of Robert Fripp?
Really? Of the two I'd have thought she was the more widely known. Honestly, I don't really know who Robert Fripp is, apart from him being some guitar guru. I couldn't name a single song or act he was involved in, that's for sure. His is just one of those names you hear mentioned.
bowies heroes would probably be the most well known of his works

obviously his own stuff is quite different, i think you'd actually like this...
https://youtu.be/7OvW8Z7kiws

quite heavy :band:

but yeah, i know toyah more, my first cat was named after her :oops:
and besides her punk pop records, she's forever on telly talking about sex over here.
it was only after lockdown, i found out they were together, and i honestly did not think of fripp the same way i do now!
used to think of him as quite straight edge and probably a bit boring in person, although i love his music, his stage persona had never been one to evoke fun, and the tales id read about practice and so on...
but, seriously, just dig out some of her tv appearances, that guy has been places :o if she's talking from experience :lol:

BONES wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:33 pm
True, I was mentioning these videos to someone and with Fripp it got down to Heroes and 21st Century Schizoid Man (seems to crop up on ads recently), no other real cultural touchstones. King Crimson never had the hit that made it to 'classic rock' status like 'smoke on the water' or something. While trying to describe Fripp I did mention he worked a lot with Brian Eno, "who's Brian Eno?" Aww, feck it. :)

Return to “Guitars”