'Mutated' - video by Unwelcome Human / Bandcamp release

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,
This time I'll come up with something quite appealing.. :!: :idea: 8)

British filmmaker Unwelcome Human created a video for our track Mutated. Have a look here:
https://youtu.be/xVcr2SwieYs

This song is an outtake from the album 'X' - a collaboration between Holzklotz and Firn, both musicians from Austria.

Out now on Bandcamp:

https://natalrec.bandcamp.com/album/x

Thanks for watching / listening, ..
Comments are always welcome :wink:

Greetings
NR

Nice video… looks and sounds good.

The polyrhythm thingy at 2:00 is darn cool!

The music is excellent -- one of your best pieces.

I think the video has some compelling images but is stylistically unfocused, a bit random.

Thanks marrkkuja for watching, much appreciated!

Thanks shawshawraw for listening!

I loved the music. It was a great piece of late-night listening with some tasteful glitchy elements. All of the sounds and melodic lines worked well together.

I enjoyed the video, but couldn't work out whether there was a storyline here. Maybe it was a collage.

Good work :)

Frantz wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:14 pm The music is excellent -- one of your best pieces.

I think the video has some compelling images but is stylistically unfocused, a bit random.
Thanks frantz. The video may be considered to have a more experimental approach. Of course, if you are looking for traditional storytelling in there, you won't find that. My impression of Charlie Mounsey's work here is more on the 'metaphysical' side. I think he did it quite well.

seismic1 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:15 pm I loved the music. It was a great piece of late-night listening with some tasteful glitchy elements. All of the sounds and melodic lines worked well together.

I enjoyed the video, but couldn't work out whether there was a storyline here. Maybe it was a collage.

Good work :)
Thank you seismic1 for listening and commenting! The video might be regarded as experimental, as stated beforehand already.. :phones:

impressive ...
i feel a generational gap here ; i have not developed a knowledge base
that would allow me to appreciate much of what you've done ...

i'll reiterate what i commented yesterday , on another track ...
to wit : it gets a little too busy for my taste , but certain parts
brought a smile to my face ...

Fascinating.
I liked it. Music and the Video are working well together. Seems to me like a collage.
All in motion with some great animations and certain scenes / fx, which are well done.

Thank you :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

experimental.crow wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:48 pm impressive ...
i feel a generational gap here ; i have not developed a knowledge base
that would allow me to appreciate much of what you've done ...

i'll reiterate what i commented yesterday , on another track ...
to wit : it gets a little too busy for my taste , but certain parts
brought a smile to my face ...
Thanks for taking the time to listen. Glad you found something funny - indeed, we did, too. :)

That's really good - the kind of electronic music I actually like, rather than stuff that sounds, err, 'synthy', if you know what I mean. Loads of interesting mix stuff going on there, but it holds together nicely. :love:

thomekk wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:30 am Fascinating.
I liked it. Music and the Video are working well together. Seems to me like a collage.
All in motion with some great animations and certain scenes / fx, which are well done.

Thank you :)
Thanks, thomekk, for watching and commenting. The animation scenes at the end are my personal favorites in the video, too..

htcnext2,
Thank you for the review! Now your song & video: trippy video. I have no clue what it takes to produce the video, whether some of it is stock footage or what. The video makes the song more entertaining. On the intro, it kind of reminded me of Nine Inch Nails (a compliment). Nice vocals, kind of reminds me of Dave Gahan, so then the songs reminded me a bit more of Depeche Mode (a compliment). I wouldn't mind hearing more vocals on this. Nice song and melodies! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “Music Cafe”