Softube Statement Lead

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Softube released Statement Lead :

https://www.softube.com/products/statement-lead
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
More BPM please

when they say 90 sound sources... does THAT account for why the demo download is larger than 3GB? I am not accustom to that size for a synth... a rompler? sure, but....

yeah must be the samples, what else...

I just discovered this. It's $79 at Plugin Boutique at the moment. I'm quite a fan of Monoment Bass so I am keen to give the demo a go. I'll report back tomorrow.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Also works as a module in Modular https://www.softube.com/modular
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It actually comes as three separate modules, I think.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Its a nice touch, I am using Voltage Modular (a Softube Modular competitor I guess) and Cherry Audio has started making synths and modules that are essentially the same, but you have to buy them separately....that said they are under $30.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

OK, I spent an hour or two with it last night and it's got some very nice tones, both analogue and digital, but it's a little bit too limited in what it can do. It doesn't have an LFO, for example, although there are some modulated sample sources available. The filter is also low-pass only, which is fine for Monoment Bass but a bit restrictive for a lead synth. TBH, if I bought it, it would be for the digital sounds, which stray into territory not really covered by anything else I have.

They have improved the preset browser a lot. No more stupid thumbnails so it's all a lot more compact than it was and it's easier to find things than in Monoment Bass. The sequencer is simple enough and in the absence of an LFO it is handy to have. The effects sound great, although the Drive didn't do anything on the 4 or 5 occasions I turned it up.

It feels very ROMplerish with just a LP filter and minimal modulation options. At $40 I'd be interested but at $80 it doesn't offer enough so I am going to pass for the time being, I think.

On sale for $49. I'm trying it out and am pretty impressed with the variety and quality of sound.

Thanks for the heads-up. At $49, why the hell not!

I demoed both monoment bass and statement lead half a year ago and i found them to be fun romplers, just a bit pricey for me personally! Gonna check if the sale is stil on.

I must have missed it, the vst is 69€ right now. For 50 bucks Imma probably grab it.

Yeah, I grabbed it and installed it but a week later I still haven't fired it up. Too busy trying to get Analog Keys to do what I want.

Sorry to bump this, but both Monoment and Statement Lead are quite affordable right now over at Softube's website. Anybody know if it's possible to move the sample data to some other location and where it can be found? I really do not like these 1Gb+ instruments if I can't specify the install location.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:00 pm Sorry to bump this, but both Monoment and Statement Lead are quite affordable right now over at Softube's website. Anybody know if it's possible to move the sample data to some other location and where it can be found? I really do not like these 1Gb+ instruments if I can't specify the install location.
With your synth preset making skills, are you actually sure you want to buy these? :lol: IMO they aren't great value even at half price.

Return to “Instruments”