Reaktor user ensembles: safe to use?

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you guys happy loading up Reaktor ensembles from the user library? I'm always wary of loading up random stuff downloaded from the internet but it looks like there's some awesome work to check out on the NI user library.

From my limited experience delving into Reaktor I can't see why there would be a problem but thought I'd ask opinions here.

safe for your computer ?..
yes ...

safe for you ?..
perhaps / perhaps not ...
you may find your relationship w/ reality under some stress ...

experimental.crow wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:53 pm safe for your computer ?..
yes ...
:tu:
experimental.crow wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:53 pm safe for you ?..
perhaps / perhaps not ...
you may find your relationship w/ reality under some stress ...
Often is

I am almost done coding a trojan horse , never knew this was possible in reaktor core ... it took me a while but damn... it will be rewarding ,
Will upload my ensemble to the user library first thing tommorow .🌀
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 am I am almost done coding a trojan horse , never knew this was possible in reaktor core ... it took me a while but damn... it will be rewarding ,
If you name it 'trojan pony' it might not get flagged.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

No problems ever in using Reaktor ensembles, at least when it comes to safety regarding viruses etc.

There might be some issues, of course, if you download a newer ensemble wile using an older Reaktor version, there might be some samples missing if samples were not embedded within the .ens and it was uploaded like that, some ensembles can be a bit loud, etc. - nothing out of the ordinary.

Reaktor is a safe sandbox. If you open the files in Reaktor you'll be fine.

I wondered about this when downloading from outside the NI forum; but it is good to know that if I stick to Reaktor I should be alright. I try to remember to screen every freebie for viruses or malware, but tend to completely forget in my eagerness to get hold of the instrument.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 am I am almost done coding a trojan horse , never knew this was possible in reaktor core ... it took me a while but damn... it will be rewarding ,
Does it sound good?

chk071 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:18 pm
Does it sound good?
Noppes , but the ensemble was so popular that in no time I had control over a 1'487'528 computers (and counting )
This botnet will be used to spam and dos attack the evergrowing disease that is called ' you tube influencers ' , starting with venus theory and Bobeats :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:05 pm
chk071 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:18 pm
Does it sound good?
Noppes , but the ensemble was so popular that in no time I had control over a 1'487'528 computers (and counting )
This botnet will be used to spam and dos attack the evergrowing disease that is called ' you tube influencers ' , starting with venus theory and Bobeats :lol:
:scared: ... (dials-back aspirations of becoming a nauseating youtube influencer) :hihi:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Return to “Modular Synthesis”