FS: Air Instrument Expansion Pack 3 Complete, Solid State Logic Native Complete Bundle + LMC

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRist
95 posts since 7 Aug, 2006

Post Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:46 am

Payment via PayPal

iLok account required

Air Instrument Expansion Pack 3 Complete: $75 (iLok transfer fee included)

SSL Native Complete Bundle w/Bonus, the new LMC+ Dynamics plugin: $499

Solid State Logic SSL Native V6.3 Complete Bundle Included Plug-ins:

X-EQ 2 – With 17 different EQ types and filter shapes, the 24-band parametric X-EQ 2 is so versatile and sonically stunning that you might find yourself reaching for it on every track.
Channel Strip – It's like having an SSL console in your DAW! Channel Strip contains the classic 4-band parametric EQ, filter, compressor, and expander/gate configuration familiar to every pro audio engineer, and you can even switch between E and G Series profiles.

Bus Compressor – Celebrated for its unique ability to glue together a mix, few pieces of hardware are as universally revered as SSL’s G Series Bus Compressor. And the software adds a few more tricks, including a sidechain highpass filter and dry/wet control for parallel compression.

FlexVerb – This fully featured algorithmic reverb features four reverb types (room, hall, plate, and chamber), independently selectable early and late reflection types, 6-band EQ, output compressor, and dry/wet mix control.
Drumstrip – Five carefully selected processing tools (transient shaper, drum gate, high- and low-frequency enhancers, and the classic Listen Mic compressor) add clarity, punch, and heft to any drum recording.

Vocalstrip – Easily achieve an articulate and impactful vocal sound with four vocal-specific processors: De-esser, De-ploser, 3-band EQ, and Compander

X-Saturator – It emulates both valve- and transistor-style distortions for light saturation or aggressive drive. The analog quality of X-Saturator is uncanny. You’ll hardly believe it’s a plug-in.

X-Comp – Unlike a lot of compressor plug-ins on the market, the X-Comp is not an emulation. Instead, it offers an incredibly flexible set of features to reproduce a variety of classic compressor types with mastering-grade audio fidelity and fully automatable parameters.

X-ValveComp – At first, X-ValveComp looks a lot like other workhorse compressors, with all the features you would expect: threshold, ratio, knee, attack, release, and hold controls; sidechain with high- and lowpass filters; and makeup gain control. However, switch it into valve mode, and it’s an entirely different animal, brimming with rich second-order harmonics and creamy vintage flavor.

X-Phase – A powerful utility plug-in, X-Phase excels at correcting phase issues inherent to multi-mic recordings. Designed as an all-pass filter, it lets you zero in on and phase invert very tight frequency ranges, improving the clarity and depth of elements within your mix. – It emulates both valve- and transistor-style distortions for light saturation or aggressive drive. The analog quality of X-Saturator is uncanny. You’ll hardly believe it’s a plug-in.

X-Comp – Unlike a lot of compressor plug-ins on the market, the X-Comp is not an emulation. Instead, it offers an incredibly flexible set of features to reproduce a variety of classic compressor types with mastering-grade audio fidelity and fully automatable parameters.

X-ValveComp – At first, X-ValveComp looks a lot like other workhorse compressors, with all the features you would expect: threshold, ratio, knee, attack, release, and hold controls; sidechain with high- and lowpass filters; and makeup gain control. However, switch it into valve mode, and it’s an entirely different animal, brimming with rich second-order harmonics and creamy vintage flavor.

X-Phase – A powerful utility plug-in, X-Phase excels at correcting phase issues inherent to multi-mic recordings. Designed as an all-pass filter, it lets you zero in on and phase invert very tight frequency ranges, improving the clarity and depth of elements within your mix.
Last edited by smokeyjoe on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KVRer
3 posts since 1 Dec, 2020

Post Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Would you be open to selling any individually? Looking for a couple to complete my bundle. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:59 am

ManOn1st wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm
Would you be open to selling any individually? Looking for a couple to complete my bundle. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Thanks for your post.

I would like to stick with offering the whole bundle for now. That is just one iLok transfer and a great deal for the right buyer.

I’ll reconsider if the bundle is not sold after some time.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Bump

KVRist
102 posts since 8 Jul, 2017

Post Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Will you sell only LMC+?
PM only if you are interested.
Thanks

KVRer
3 posts since 1 Dec, 2020

Post Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:41 am

Thanks smokeyjoe. I'd be willing to take half of these plugins (X-EQ2, X-Valve Comp, FlexVerb, and X-Sat) if you get to that point. Just me know how things shake out.

The internet is so full of some of these plug-ins re-selling individually for deep discounts (given SSL's practice of having deep flash sales), that I imagine that folks may be in the same boat I'm in. We have some of these plugins, but not others, and want to avoid duplication.

Anyway, let me know how it goes.

DS

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:34 am

Price drop to 449.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:37 pm

Final price drop, 399

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:49 am

Bump

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 am

Bump

KVRer
27 posts since 28 Oct, 2019 from Sweden

Post Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:59 am

MP

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:12 am

orpheux wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:59 am
MP
Thanks for your offer! I haven’t heard back from you yet. Let me know.

In the meantime, this bundle is still available. So, here is a weekend bump.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Bump

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:32 am

Bump for SSL Native Plug-ins

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:55 am

SSL Native bundle, the entire collection, up for grabs.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”