Does anybody have old Battery 1?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anybody have NI Battery 1 plugin?

I have found FL archive of my late friend and he had Battery 1 everywhere. can't open projects.

sandro2202 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:53 am Does anybody have NI Battery 1 plugin?

I have found FL archive of my late friend and he had Battery 1 everywhere. can't open projects.
AFAIK, you will not be able to authorize it anymore.
Fernando (FMR)

Can I just put plug in VST folder?

Is there any solution?

Not a legitimate one. Battery 1 cannot be authorized anymore.

nvm

Why not just replace it with v2?
Yeah you might have to remap but at least you'll have drums again.
I bet someone might even have a bank1 extracted sound bank.

Can FL open Battery 2 instead of Battery 1 in all those projects?

Doesn't have Battery 2. I have tried with battery 3 but with no success

I thought so...

Looks like your only solution is to find a version of Battery v1 that we're not allowed to talk bout here. I would recommend installing it inside a virtual machine to protect yourself from viruses and malware.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:21 am Not a legitimate one. Battery 1 cannot be authorized anymore.
The reason I boycott this company

I don't know if this is going to help at all, but here goes. I still have a Battery 1 factory library (along with 2,3 & 4). I also have Battery 2,3 & 4. I don't bother with Battery 2 any more, because my Mac's OS won't open it any more (I should've tossed this years ago). However, I vaguely remember that Battery 3 was capable of opening ".kit" files (Battery 1) and ".kt2" files (Battery 2).

As a brief experiment, I opened a Battery 1 .kit file in the standalone version of Battery 3 via the File/Open Kit menu item. It immediately popped up the "Battery 3 Missing Samples" window. Clicking "Search File System" took about 4-5 seconds and loaded the old Battery 1 .kit file. It worked perfectly. All the samples loaded and played back.

One other thing I did was open the original .kit file in a text editor. There, you can clearly identify what the pads were renamed to and samples that were used in that kit. You can also see various parameter values used per pad. I point this out as a way to at least identify what was in the Battery 1 kit, failing to get an old Battery 1 kit file to load in Battery 3.
On a number of Macs

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:21 am Not a legitimate one. Battery 1 cannot be authorized anymore.
I remember asking about if Kore coukd still be authorized, and you said i could (had a old cd full of vst plugins after buying a midi keyboard from Behringer, and Kore was on there) and it did work. Maybe Battery 1 is older than Kore perhaps? :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Battery 1 is very very old. Way older than Kore.

Return to “Instruments”