vurt - numbers.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for messing with my mind! Sometims there is periods when you feel completely bored and don't want to listen any kind of (normal) music, then you just find this stuff and get lost. It's an interesting experience letting your imagination create some wierd and unxpected things while hearing this. I guess such kind of performances is hard to replicate, or may be even impossible. It's like taking a shots from an event of your life that will never happen again...
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Some bloody belting tracks in the Cafe. And This one (Two) is no exception. A trip into vurt's world and this is what the world sounds like at 4:00 am. and I would know :wink: Top stuff! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Great sounds in these, some very enjoyable listening! :tu:

two: My favorite bit starts around the 7:00 mark, some fantastic horror/sci-fi vibes in there.

three: Short but sweet, I dig the sequency bit, and how it glitches out into space. :)

four: Got a bit of a Coil vibe from this one, some similar sci-fi/horror vibes as "two" as well. Possibly my favorite of the bunch.

:phones:
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

These are all great versions of synth mayhem! Very cool.
Three has a nice percussive feel and some cool washes.
Two reminds me of an echo going feral.
One feels industrial.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

two: it seems to be the right soundtrack for a cup of coffee on Sunday morning. Some kind of Industrial feeling on that recording - had a pleasant sound ride - thanks for sharing.

jancivil wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:31 am "three" sounds more like an even number, say four, to me
I know exactly what you mean...not sure why though! :)
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Quite a compelling rhythmic groove underlying TWO.

THREE - that would be a serious alarm clock sound...can I use it?

FOUR - strong narrative for me here...story in my head.
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

seismic1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:17 pm "three" was very short. I didn't realise there was a punk sub-culture in the modular scene.

I liked the way the sound changed to a boat engine 15 seconds in. I wasn't wearing a lifejacket.

Good work :)
im a subculture of one! :wheee:

VCA-089 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:34 pm Thanks for messing with my mind! Sometims there is periods when you feel completely bored and don't want to listen any kind of (normal) music, then you just find this stuff and get lost. It's an interesting experience letting your imagination create some wierd and unxpected things while hearing this. I guess such kind of performances is hard to replicate, or may be even impossible. It's like taking a shots from an event of your life that will never happen again...
depending what you mean by "replicate" it can be done.
it wouldn't be an exact recital, but the elements and feel of the pieces could be reproduced to a degree.
but, that is not my desire, i enjoy just seeing what happens these days, too old to care much beyond having fun :D

sorry for the mind melt :hihi:

jethrobull wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:47 pm Some bloody belting tracks in the Cafe. And This one (Two) is no exception. A trip into vurt's world and this is what the world sounds like at 4:00 am. and I would know :wink: Top stuff! :tu:
thankies :D

synthgeek wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:01 pm Great sounds in these, some very enjoyable listening! :tu:

two: My favorite bit starts around the 7:00 mark, some fantastic horror/sci-fi vibes in there.

three: Short but sweet, I dig the sequency bit, and how it glitches out into space. :)

four: Got a bit of a Coil vibe from this one, some similar sci-fi/horror vibes as "two" as well. Possibly my favorite of the bunch.

:phones:
well as well as sci fi and horror, i do enjoy a bit of coil :D
glad you liked 8)

Allomerus wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:02 am These are all great versions of synth mayhem! Very cool.
Three has a nice percussive feel and some cool washes.
Two reminds me of an echo going feral.
One feels industrial.
Well done!
:)
cheers :D

htcnext2 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:35 am two: it seems to be the right soundtrack for a cup of coffee on Sunday morning. Some kind of Industrial feeling on that recording - had a pleasant sound ride - thanks for sharing.
thanks for listening :)

ChameleonMusic wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:44 pm Quite a compelling rhythmic groove underlying TWO.

THREE - that would be a serious alarm clock sound...can I use it?

FOUR - strong narrative for me here...story in my head.
on the condition i never have to be getting up early, yes :tu:
:lol:

thanks for listening :tu:

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:56 pm i do enjoy a bit of coil :D
I'm not surprised. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Return to “Music Cafe”