Introducing Cherry Audio's Memorymode Synthesizer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:29 pm These guys are on fire lately aren't they? Prob a cool synth but i have enough synths .. or do i? :ud:
The phase "enough synths" is not part of the english language.

at this stage, I guess I am a fan. I own the arturia collection but playing them leaves me uninspired. I've been trilled by all these Cherry audio's since the day I installed the free MG-1 and compared it with my REAL MG-1 that still sits 2 feet from this chair.
The VST didn't sound like the real thing... it sounded BETTER in every way. the basic tone was the same, but gone were the scratchy sliders, inconsistent oscillators, and other issues of old synths. I ran both through the exact same interface, into the exact same monitor and could dial it in perfectly. ended up buying them all. cheap, great, no ragerts!!!

wwjd wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 am no ragerts!!!
are they communicable by aerosol?

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:16 pm
wwjd wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 am no ragerts!!!
are they communicable by aerosol?
:D

wwjd wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 am at this stage, I guess I am a fan. I own the arturia collection but playing them leaves me uninspired. I've been trilled by all these Cherry audio's since the day I installed the free MG-1 and compared it with my REAL MG-1 that still sits 2 feet from this chair.
The VST didn't sound like the real thing... it sounded BETTER in every way. the basic tone was the same, but gone were the scratchy sliders, inconsistent oscillators, and other issues of old synths. I ran both through the exact same interface, into the exact same monitor and could dial it in perfectly. ended up buying them all. cheap, great, no ragerts!!!

Oh how I envy you....I never had one but I violated the one at my local Radio Shack to the point it felt like mine.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Seems their plugins are on sale today, as if the regular price were not affordable enough already :hihi:

Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:06 pm
wwjd wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 am at this stage, I guess I am a fan. I own the arturia collection but playing them leaves me uninspired. I've been trilled by all these Cherry audio's since the day I installed the free MG-1 and compared it with my REAL MG-1 that still sits 2 feet from this chair.

Oh how I envy you....I never had one but I violated the one at my local Radio Shack to the point it felt like mine.
Get the freebie from Cherry. It's the same dang thing. Seriously. You want to buy my MG-1? I'll never need it again. I bought from a guy on gearSLUTZ who cleaned and serviced it up, it all works, with normal age related quirks.

Guys, if I layer 6 VST like the Legend [ Minimoog ] from Synapse and edit sounds etc, shouldn't it sound like a Memorymoog [?], but in reality those 6 layered Legend synths together sound so much better than the Memorymode... 8) by Cherry Audio, 6 Minimoog together from Synapse, I don't have to spend another $39 for this replica that is nowhere near what the Minimoog were like, people will buy anything new that comes on the market... :lol:

Chipi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:45 pm Guys, if I layer 6 VST like the Legend [ Minimoog ] from Synapse and edit sounds etc, shouldn't it sound like a Memorymoog [?], but in reality those 6 layered Legend synths together sound so much better than the Memorymode... 8) by Cherry Audio, 6 Minimoog together from Synapse, I don't have to spend another $39 for this replica that is nowhere near what the Minimoog were like, people will buy anything new that comes on the market... :lol:
if you really want a legit memorymoog sound, six minimoogs in a box is not it. oscillators are different. modulation paths are different. you could probably get close in Diva as you can switch the oscillators and use the extra mods there but it seems a bit weird complaining about this one not being close while expecting six Minimoogs ganged up to sound right.

But how? If the Memorymoog is 6 minimoogs together, is it or am I missing here?

it isn't six minimoogs.

wwjd wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:43 pm
Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:06 pm

Get the freebie from Cherry. It's the same dang thing. Seriously. You want to buy my MG-1? I'll never need it again. I bought from a guy on gearSLUTZ who cleaned and serviced it up, it all works, with normal age related quirks.

Oh ....I have it love it..... can't remember the sound of the real thing. I was 12. Free shipping to Brazil and I'm in. :D

Scrubbing Monkeys : como perdieron la Copa América con Argentina, les rompimos el orto!! jajajaja Neymar es puto, vive llorando...nos vemos en el mundial ! continuem fazendo caipirina no Rio, na copa do mundo eles vão molhar suas tangas, viva o Minimoog!

Kkkkkk.....Neymar esta sempre chorando. Infelizmente eu nāo posso assistir televisāo. Eu moro fora de rede e meu internet esta muito ruin mas eu gosto de caparinha

Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:14 pm Kkkkkk.....Neymar esta sempre chorando. Infelizmente eu nāo posso assistir televisāo. Eu moro fora de rede e meu internet esta muito ruin mas eu gosto de caparinha

Você é um menino muito bom, mas não chore por causa de um Minimoog ou porque o Brasil perdeu com aquele grande gol de DiMaría... :wink: :hihi: Ronaldiño soube jogar... :clap:

Return to “Instruments”