Contest: Aug ”Gossip” The Result

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It is Body part time.

Result
Beanpole - 58
Mountainmaster - 58
3lu5iv3 - 55
DrApostropheX - 53
Laguna Rising - 51
Farlukar - 45
Harvon - 44
Last edited by Hellfog on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oh my :o

Just did my daily walking exercise, and! - I saw a red head woman with quite interesting body parts.

Isn't that a coincidence!

Bowels :scared:

farlukar wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:24 pm Bowels :scared:
are they analog?

farlukar wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:24 pm Bowels :scared:
a composition of bowel sounds... I have yet to get the plastic pipe to make a didgeridoo.

Maybe it's time for me to do a cover.. or a mash-up :)

https://youtu.be/XkGQLDYvKNE
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Do we have to use our body as instruments?
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Let's start The trip into the body

https://youtu.be/OotxrgxkUiw
Last edited by Seva Randeep Sing on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3lu5iv3 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:02 am Do we have to use our body as instruments?
Only if you want to.

Hellfog wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm
3lu5iv3 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:02 am Do we have to use our body as instruments?
Only if you want to.
ah, i see, thanks.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

My song is up! I used samples from a 1958 educational short about the human body. Since I only focused on about 30 seconds of the ~10-minute short, there were lots of body parts left over. If you have Bitwig, you can use the multisample instrument I created which has all the parts in there. You can download it by clicking or right-clicking here (it's about 47MB). If you don't have Bitwig, you can use Mossgrabers sample conversion tool to convert it to SFZ or something. Enjoy, if you want!
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

seeing the missus tomorrow, so will get some lovely "ass spanking" sounds :D

i just hope she doesnt forget to press record before she hits me.

Return to “Music Cafe”