Soundspot Union Wavetable Synth out today

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRist
247 posts since 10 Feb, 2017

Post Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:33 pm

BONES wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 pm
If anyone is interested, Plugin Boutique are doing soundsets for Union for $2 at the moment. The downloads are quite large and they include MIDI files to showcase some of the sounds in each bank. For that sort of money I couldn't resist.
When I look on the site it says the expansion packs are £14.50,
is there something I'm missing

GRRRRRRR!
12317 posts since 14 Jun, 2001 from Somewhere else, on principle

Post Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:35 pm

That post is from last year.
NOVAkILL : Zenbook Duo, Core i7, 16GB RAM, Win10, UR44C | Studio One | JP6K, Union, Hexeract, bx_oberhausen, Odyssey, TRK-01, Vacuum Pro, Invader, Concept, GR-8, Thorn, Equator, VG Carbon | Uno Pro Desktop, Uno, Rocket.

KVRAF
2563 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Post Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:31 pm

BONES wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:21 pm
It's had velocity since the very first update, about a month after it was released. You're sh*t!!!
Well that Velocity/Portamento widget has never done anything here. Totally useless... and Soundspot never even bothered to update the user manual for Union after the update with the additional details. Lame...
Windows10; plugins from AAS, Ableton, AIR, Ample, Arturia, Cakewalk, Cherry, DiscoDSP, Fathom, IKM, Initial, iZotope, KV331, NI, PluginGuru, PreSonus, Surge, TAL, Tone2, Toontrack, Tracktion, u-he, UJAM, UVI, Vital, Waves, XLN ...

GRRRRRRR!
12317 posts since 14 Jun, 2001 from Somewhere else, on principle

Post Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:51 pm

It works perfectly here. In fact, last night I realised that I had installed v1.0.0 on my new laptop (thank you Plugin Boutique) and I had to go and find the latest update so that my songs played properly. So it at least works well enough that I can hear when it's not working.
NOVAkILL : Zenbook Duo, Core i7, 16GB RAM, Win10, UR44C | Studio One | JP6K, Union, Hexeract, bx_oberhausen, Odyssey, TRK-01, Vacuum Pro, Invader, Concept, GR-8, Thorn, Equator, VG Carbon | Uno Pro Desktop, Uno, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”