Question on Sonic Projects OP-X Pro-II. Is it possible to load multiple banks

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I always thought you could only load each bank one at a time but maybe I'm wrong. Haven't figured that out yet. Thanks!

I have never heard of any way to load more than one at a time.

Why would you want to load more than one bank? AFAIK the VST is not multitimbral. If you want ot use a sound from another bank, you load another instance, and load whatever bank you want in THAT instance.
Fernando (FMR)

Examigan wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:29 pm I have never heard of any way to load more than one at a time.
Thanks Examigan!

fmr wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:37 pm Why would you want to load more than one bank? AFAIK the VST is not multitimbral. If you want ot use a sound from another bank, you load another instance, and load whatever bank you want in THAT instance.
Actually you are right. I hadn't thought it through before posting. Thanks for the reply!

You could also save presets (that you like) from the separate banks and add them to your own bank. Also, many of the existing banks have empty spots where you can load other presets that you'd like to use.

Examigan wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:19 pm You could also save presets (that you like) from the separate banks and add them to your own bank. Also, many of the existing banks have empty spots where you can load other presets that you'd like to use.
Good ideas. Thanks for the suggestions Examigan.

Return to “Instruments”