all wrecked up [electronic] UPDATE: stereo-mid-fix-edit

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eassae wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:08 pm I have to eat, [...]
:) there is always a catch.. on paper, what you write about your life reads really well. seems to be a free life. but I think that when it comes to "surviving" it is not always easy. (surviving is maybe not the best term, but i think you'll understand what i mean... the foreign language :()
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:38 am
eassae wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:08 pm I have to eat, [...]
:) there is always a catch.. on paper, what you write about your life reads really well. seems to be a free life. but I think that when it comes to "surviving" it is not always easy. (surviving is maybe not the best term, but i think you'll understand what i mean... the foreign language :()
There is always a catch…but all in all I can't complain. :wink:
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

all wrecked up:

The start is really whorled. Then it's down to business - experimental, but still
with innovation and melodies - like a kind of modern "Depeche Mode". And yes
- I had expected the worst - I am positively surprised here. :wink:

At 3:00 minutes there is a break - and that ends the song. Such an ending is also
unusual again. :ud:

All in all, it's fun to hear, and even the three and a half minutes aren't too long.
Great track - also well produced in terms of sound - I can't think of any obvious
improvement that easily. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

eassae wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:50 am There is always a catch…but all in all I can't complain.
:tu:
myself in 2022

enroe wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:44 pm And yes
- I had expected the worst - I am positively surprised here.
:phew:
:D i better don't ask WHAT you have expected and why? but... um i can't... was it the title? the beginning?
enroe wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:44 pm All in all, it's fun to hear, and even the three and a half minutes aren't too long.
:phew: again...
glad you had some fun.

:) thanks for listening, time and comment.

maybe that's my strategy for the future ... keeping expectations low - then it is easier to surprise :D
myself in 2022

Return to “Music Cafe”