IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRAF
7433 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:39 am

IK Multimedia is celebrating 25 years of being and putting Musicians First with a once-in-a-generation promotion.

IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy gives you an unbelievable way to expand your music production setup with a massive selection of popular AmpliTube Collections, studio effects processors and virtual instruments. Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product, you can choose 1 more software title of equal or lesser value for free!

Click here to check the counter and more for the 25th Anniversary Group Buy

Spread the word to grab more gear

And it gets better. Since this is our 25th Anniversary Group Buy, you can grab even more FREE gear throughout the month. Each time anyone purchases and registers a qualifying product during the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1.

Once the counter hits 2,000, another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE. The same thing will happen again each time another tier is passed.

That means up to 25 products for the price of 1 for everyone!

So because more participants equals more FREE gear: start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this incredible opportunity and spread the word to friends, fans and every music production person you know.

How the Group Buy works
  • Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
  • Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 4,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 5,000 registrations are reached
  • And so on, up to our goal of 25,000 participants, and 25 titles for the price of 1!
*Free products must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item and chosen from the software titles listed HERE.

How to qualify for the promotion
  • Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK Online Store, Custom Shop or authorized IK dealer.
  • Register and authorize your new product with the IK Product Manager.
  • Access your User Area and click on the "Promotions" link.
  • Click on the "25th Anniversary Group Buy" link to choose and download your free software title.
  • Access the 25th Anniversary Group Buy HERE - See full information, the counter of participants, how many free products you can get, and how close you are to the next one!
JamPoints ARE valid in this promotion. Qualifying software available only as Digital Download. Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered starting August 5, 2021, through August 31, 2021. The promotion applies to new purchases only. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. No substitutions for qualifying products nor the free software titles.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EXPOSED (as sounding ******* fantastic!)
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

KVRAF
7912 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:45 am

Nice deal (especilcay as JAM points are valid) unless you have MAX 3 (as I do) then I don't think there is only 1 thing there I don't own (Sampletron) so the 2 for 1 doesn't help!

Any change of 1/2 price on 1 if you have everything else!!!

Edit- there area few sample tank packs you may not have if you have MAX 3 but they have been put as individual 39E packs rather than the original bundles (like electric or cinematic pianos bundles), so if you buy SampleTron for 200E you are only left with 40E other options as a free instrument.
PC, Studio One, BWS, Live (+PUSH2), FL Studio, Renoise, Reason, X32 Desk, Hardware Synths (Summit, Hydrasynth, DM12, P8), A4 + RYTM, MPC Live, Poly Tracker, Eurorack, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and Pedals

KVRian
1460 posts since 3 Oct, 2001 from Thailand

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:33 am

Is it possible for hardware product purchases to qualify for free software products in this group buy, too?
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

KVRist
253 posts since 18 Feb, 2019

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 am

Just for clarification, Sampletank libraries are not listed as qualifying products for the initial purchase but they are included as qualifying free software titles once you have purchased a qualifying product of equal or higher value?

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:39 am

poonna wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:33 am
Is it possible for hardware product purchases to qualify for free software products in this group buy, too?
Hardware products are not included in this group buy.
GusGranite wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 am
Just for clarification, Sampletank libraries are not listed as qualifying products for the initial purchase but they are included as qualifying free software titles once you have purchased a qualifying product of equal or higher value?
SampleTank instruments are listed as qualifying products (for both entry and as choices for your free products) on the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page.

KVRist
94 posts since 26 Apr, 2004 from Edmonton, Alberta

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:46 am

I just got in on this! Fingers crossed we make it to 25! :D
Creator of invisible art

KVRAF

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:51 am

@ Peter- can you add Cinekinetik and Electromagnetic to the list so there is something for MAX 3 owners?

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... inekinetik
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... romagnetik
PC, Studio One, BWS, Live (+PUSH2), FL Studio, Renoise, Reason, X32 Desk, Hardware Synths (Summit, Hydrasynth, DM12, P8), A4 + RYTM, MPC Live, Poly Tracker, Eurorack, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and Pedals

KVRist
253 posts since 18 Feb, 2019

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:18 am

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:39 am
GusGranite wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 am
SampleTank instruments are listed as qualifying products (for both entry and as choices for your free products) on the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page.
That’s so strange, I couldn’t see them before. Thank you for clarifying

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:07 pm

SLiC wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:51 am
@ Peter- can you add Cinekinetik and Electromagnetic to the list so there is something for MAX 3 owners?

The instruments from each of those are available in the 25th Anniversary Group Buy

KVRian
636 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Buy 1 item get 25 demos for items you don't own unnecessarily downloaded and installed on your computer

KVRian
607 posts since 13 May, 2015

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:32 pm

another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE
So you would have to buy Miroslav Philharmik 2 for $499.99 to get all 25 products?

KVRAF

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:34 pm

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:07 pm
SLiC wrote:

The instruments from each of those are available in the 25th Anniversary Group Buy
So if I buy sampletron for 200E (the only product I don’t own) I could only get one 39e instrument free, but not the collections I linked?

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:30 pm

SLiC wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:34 pm
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:07 pm
SLiC wrote:

So if I buy sampletron for 200E (the only product I don’t own) I could only get one 39e instrument free, but not the collections I linked?
The collections are not part of the Group Buy so you would need to choose one now and as each tier is reached you could choose another.
SHall1000 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:32 pm
another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE
So you would have to buy Miroslav Philharmik 2 for $499.99 to get all 25 products?
If you want specific products that are 499.99 or less but there are many other options available. For example there are 33 eligible products 99.99 or less...

KVRAF
2373 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:59 pm

briefcasemanx wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:13 pm
Buy 1 item get 25 demos for items you don't own unnecessarily downloaded and installed on your computer
I just go in and delete the .dll files for the things I don't want, it isn't a major problem.
But yes they can be 4MB each, so they add up.
Last edited by an-electric-heart on Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVRAF
4161 posts since 8 Mar, 2005

Post Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:04 pm

briefcasemanx wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:13 pm
This is the reason I don't use the IK products I already own, because I have the total max studio bundle and I don't know which ones are demos and which ones aren't. :roll: :x

Does anyone know how to wipe out the demos installed by IK? I understand the desire to upsell, but it comes at a cost of user experience, and this should be opt-out at the time of installing which IK doesn't do.

Love the company, love their products, hate the experiences like the above.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”