Baby Drummer pattern based drum sequencer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I didn't know where to put this because it's not necessarily categorized as an instrument but a midi generator that you plug into your preferred drum sampler. You can randomize each individual instrument. I've been playing with it and came up with some immense tribal sounding patterns. I love it!

https://www.rosehilltribe.com/
https://plugins4free.com/plugin/3544/

Hi! Thanks for the links. Always interested in things like this.

What DAW are you using? I can’t seem to get this to work at all in Studio One 5.
Could be total user error, but it shows up as an effect as opposed to an instrument in studio one. Wondering if that’s the issue? Interestingly, it does show up us a midi input on my drum instrument track, so it seems like it should pass the midi data along, but no luck.

dopet wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:33 pm Hi! Thanks for the links. Always interested in things like this.

What DAW are you using? I can’t seem to get this to work at all in Studio One 5.
Could be total user error, but it shows up as an effect as opposed to an instrument in studio one. Wondering if that’s the issue? Interestingly, it does show up us a midi input on my drum instrument track, so it seems like it should pass the midi data along, but no luck.
I've only tested it in Cantabile Lite so far but I'll have a go in Waveform 11 and see what happens. In Cantabile lite it shows up as a generator as opposed to either an instrument or an effect.

It shows up in Waveform 11 among my vst3 plugins. Waveform doesn't differentiate - it's just drag and drop. I don't know how to record the patterns though.

Interesting… thanks for checking. I may drop the dev a line. :)

Checked this out in Reaper and really like it. It's refreshing to see a sequencing plugin that doesn't try to have every option known to man.
It's ironic that Roland just released their 707/727 plugin, as this reminds me of their sequencer.

It really, really needs a push/pull timing offset sequencer lane, swing is good and all, but per-note timing offsets is where it is.

Return to “Instruments”