vurt - the esoteric order of dagon : hymn number 6 (dada ambient drone)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The dragoon is adjusting a temperature of combustion chamber just right after a lunchtime.
Nice noisescape.

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:34 pm Screenshot_2021-09-09-19-30-23-349~2.jpgScreenshot_2021-09-09-19-30-13-856~2.jpg

what kind of idiot buys all white cables? :lol:
:lol: But it looks clean!

There are a crazy amount of great sounds happening. Nebulae, Nebulae, Nebulae... It's in my future, I know it (but Bim is teasing me right now).

markkuja wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:43 pm The dragoon is adjusting a temperature of combustion chamber just right after a lunchtime.
Nice noisescape.
thanks mark :tu:
you always come up with some little image, means im doing something right :D

elxsound wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:10 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:34 pm Screenshot_2021-09-09-19-30-23-349~2.jpgScreenshot_2021-09-09-19-30-13-856~2.jpg

what kind of idiot buys all white cables? :lol:
:lol: But it looks clean!
yeah but following patches in photos is awful :lol:
might start using some sort of stickers near the ends, bands of colours.
can have different colours and combinations on each cable :D
similar to resistors.

elxsound wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:12 pm There are a crazy amount of great sounds happening. Nebulae, Nebulae, Nebulae... It's in my future, I know it (but Bim is teasing me right now).
honestly, its a hell of a module :o
still havent even tried any of the other modes, the granular sampler is the perfect granular sampler!!!
then going from neb, to morphagene, to clouds, to mimeophone...
add some modulation (everywhere) sit back, get high and let the machines play :D

i currently have it looping some guitar bits, touch of data bender then mimeophone, total fripp and eno 8)

FYI, in case you missed it, last post in my thread is a patch I made just for you in Softube Modular complete with screen print of setup. Curious to see if you can duplicate it with your rig. It's simple but it does some really cool things.

always interesting...
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

I could write a whole list of games/movies where this track could be used. Have you thought about making libraries of drones/soundscapes that people could use in their projects and does your current works available to use aswell?
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

tomtom1 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:44 am always interesting...
8) cheers tom.

VCA-089 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:24 pm I could write a whole list of games/movies where this track could be used. Have you thought about making libraries of drones/soundscapes that people could use in their projects and does your current works available to use aswell?
many people say this, but sadly im not organised enough to do anything about it :hihi:
i need a manager or something :lol:

if people approached me id be happy to share things with anyone making films or games 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”