FS: Emulator II V - Sold!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRist
125 posts since 21 Jun, 2013

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:38 am

I've been a member on this forum for years but this is the first time that I am trying to sell something.

I just upgraded to the Arturia V8 Collection and I have an extra Emulator II V which I now don't need anymore and which I would like to sell.

I paid $99 for it not that long ago when I bought it.

I think that $52 (price has increased by $2.00 since original posting) is a very good and fair price to ask for it, so if anybody is interested in the Emulator II V, then let me know.

I will not entertain any haggling as this is not an Arabic market. You are purchasing a legendary vintage sampler in plugin format, not a bunch of beads and carpets.

From reading other posts, it seems that paypal goods and services is the preferred and safest method, so that's what will apply here also.

EDIT - The item has been sold........
Last edited by Synth Master Jedi on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 am

I believe it's been more than 48 hours so I guess that means that it's time for the first bump.

I'm not like other sellers on here and I utilize a different strategy.

In celebration of the first bump, the price has increased by $1.00 and the price is now $51.00 USD for the Emulator II V. I believe that's still the cheapest price on here by far for the Emulator.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:05 am

Bump #2. Price increased to $52.00

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”