N.I e-voucher, suggestions needed

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! I already have Komplete 13 and I am planning to upgrade to the Ultimate Collector’s edition (the highest version) if the upgrade comes for sale in BB or in the summer…

I also have this e-voucher for N.I’d web store. But it seems it’s not valid for updates nor upgrades and can’t be used for items on sale.

Any suggestions where to use the e-voucher if I’m eventually going to get the highest bundle of Komplete if it comes to sale? I mean is there any use for it in this situation?

There are some Expansions and Play Series instruments for $49 that were released after Komplete 13. Also, some nice instruments like East Asia, Picked Nylon, etc. are available for $99. Best to use your voucher on one of the $49 stuff though, as most if not all individual products (sometimes they exclude most recent products) will be 50% off during November-December. For example, East Asia and Picked Nylon will be $49.50 then.

EDIT: If you are not going to use it, please PM it to me. Thanks. ;)
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Its a trick to make you spend money on stuff you don‘t need. Just ignore and trash it. It doesn‘t have any value…

Yeah they're pretty useless since they can't be combined with sales imo.

Return to “Instruments”