IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRist
120 posts since 7 Sep, 2014

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:54 am

I just saw this. Honestly don't use IK Multimedia stuff before..but seems that they are nice. So, as I can understand I need to buy one plugin (for example comprexxor for €129.99 and then I will have another 16 free plugins for this or lower price? But you can purchase the deluxe for 300 with many processors. Please, explain... Really don't understand. Thanks

KVRAF
2316 posts since 23 Dec, 2002

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:06 pm

Alexander_D wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:54 am
I just saw this. Honestly don't use IK Multimedia stuff before..but seems that they are nice. So, as I can understand I need to buy one plugin (for example comprexxor for €129.99 and then I will have another 16 free plugins for this or lower price? But you can purchase the deluxe for 300 with many processors. Please, explain... Really don't understand. Thanks
THere are many products in the list to choose from not just Amplitube processors. If you really wanted the full Amplitube experience you'd be better off buying the Amplitube Max note max wouldn’t qualify you for the group buy. Check the qualified product list carefully . If you are keen to have some of the Amplitube 5 material you'd buy a more basic versions, perhaps pick up a few artists packs to round it out and then with the rest of the free products that you would qualify for you would pick something else. Maybe you need a great bass, Modo Bass or Drums Modo Drums? Perhaps you need a killer Hammond B3 or you want a great melotron? You can add those to your free list as long as your buy in price is equal or greater to those. It is pretty simple and really great value if you are going to use this stuff that is.
Last edited by Scotty on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVRist

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Scotty wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:06 pm
Alexander_D wrote:
THere are many products in the list to choose from not just Amplitube processors. If you really wanted the full Amplitube experience you'd be better off buying the Amplitube Max. If you are keen to have some of the Amplitube 5 material you'd buy a more basic versions, perhaps pick up a few artists packs to round it out and then with the rest of the free products that you would qualify for you would pick something else. Maybe you need a great bass, Modo Bass or Drums Modo Drums? Perhaps you need a killer Hammond B3 or you want a great melotron? You can add those to your free list as long as your buy in price is equal or greater to those. It is pretty simple and really great value if you are going to use this stuff that is.
Thanks for your answer. Well, honestly I don't need Modo drums (just purchased Groove Agent 5 with some sweet extensions). Will learn they producys more than. I just jeatd about they amps and they are great, but I am not the guitarist. And I know about they T-racks series

KVRian
1122 posts since 8 Feb, 2013 from Switzerland

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Alexander_D wrote:
I just saw this. Honestly don't use IK Multimedia stuff before..
Great tip as mentioned before many times:

If you really don't have at least 1 IKM product worth €99 then buy 1 for way less money 2nd hand here @ KVR Forum. That will give you lower price Crossgrade product access.

:phones:

KVRAF
6562 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from Down the Withywindle

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:17 pm

I'm about out of things to get. Everything that has a Sampletank 3 installer is DOA, and tech is going to have to sort that out. Last time it was 'put the folder in the Sampletank 3 folder. But what do I do when I want to import another folder with the exact same name to the exact same place? I get prompted to merge or cancel. Not wanting to jump through these hoops kinda limits my choices for the rest of this. :shrug:
"We're an Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune"

Dennis.

KVRian
527 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Sacramento, CA

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:24 pm

AmpiTube is actually useful for more than just guitars. A lot of the processors sound great on synths and even vocals.

I've heard great things about the Sunset Sound Studios Reverb (which is a T-RackS extension at $149).

MODO Bass is arguably the best-sounding electric bass on the market, and Hammond B-3X is almost certainly the best-sounding and most comprehensive B3 clone.

MixBox is a great one-stop-shop for a ton of effects needs.

Since it sounds like you're a new customer, a brief recap. There are two "best" entry points into the group buy:

* $170 - buy "ARC System 3 (Software only)", using the coupon code GROOVE3IKM. That will qualify you for almost all the best products, because you'll now qualify for Crossgrade pricing which brings most of them down to $200. The big thing you wouldn't get here is T-RackS 5 Deluxe, but you can get T-RackS 5 plus several extra processors since we're up to 16 freebies now.

* $191 - slightly more complicated, but gets you T-RackS 5 Deluxe (and makes Syntronik 5 Deluxe available as a freebie if you want it). Buy "300 Gear Credits" on IK's site, using the coupon code GROOVE3IKM again. Then download and install your free T-RackS 5 CS. Open up the Custom Shop app on your computer, and use the 300 credits to buy T-RackS 5 Deluxe. Now you're in the group buy and can get 16 more things valued $300 or less.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

KVRist

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:28 pm

Ceej wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:24 pm
AmpiTube is actually useful for more than just guitars. A lot of the processors sound great on synths and even vocals.

I've heard great things about the Sunset Sound Studios Reverb (which is a T-RackS extension at $149).

MODO Bass is arguably the best-sounding electric bass on the market, and Hammond B-3X is almost certainly the best-sounding and most comprehensive B3 clone.

MixBox is a great one-stop-shop for a ton of effects needs.

Since it sounds like you're a new customer, a brief recap. There are two "best" entry points into the group buy:

* $170 - buy "ARC System 3 (Software only)", using the coupon code GROOVE3IKM. That will qualify you for almost all the best products, because you'll now qualify for Crossgrade pricing which brings most of them down to $200. The big thing you wouldn't get here is T-RackS 5 Deluxe, but you can get T-RackS 5 plus several extra processors since we're up to 16 freebies now.

* $191 - slightly more complicated, but gets you T-RackS 5 Deluxe (and makes Syntronik 5 Deluxe available as a freebie if you want it). Buy "300 Gear Credits" on IK's site, using the coupon code GROOVE3IKM again. Then download and install your free T-RackS 5 CS. Open up the Custom Shop app on your computer, and use the 300 credits to buy T-RackS 5 Deluxe. Now you're in the group buy and can get 16 more things valued $300 or less.
Thank you very much for your answer. Will check it!

KVRian
1093 posts since 10 Jan, 2018

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Etienne1973 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:16 pm
Alexander_D wrote:
I just saw this. Honestly don't use IK Multimedia stuff before..
Great tip as mentioned before many times:

If you really don't have at least 1 IKM product worth €99 then buy 1 for way less money 2nd hand here @ KVR Forum. That will give you lower price Crossgrade product access.
To clarify, in case this is ambiguous to some, you are better off buying an unregistered license from the forum rather than a second hand license transfer.
As not only will that get you in to the Crossgrade pricing, but will also get you into the GB a second time.

There are people selling $100 licences that are eligible for the Group Buy for between five and ten dollars.
You need to check with the seller if they are eligible as many of the cheap licences aren't.

KVRAF
3746 posts since 15 Aug, 2003 from seattle

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:41 pm

DarkStar wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:41 am

If you all want 24 bonus products, you'll need to find some more friends with money ;)
Looking at this I would bet 21-22 products. there's a solid bump in sales when people like me who wait until the very last minute join in. I've got $95 in gear credits and might jump in again at the very last moment for the $79 range to get the cheaper libraries I've been holding off on buying for instance.

KVRist
67 posts since 1 Aug, 2009

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:46 pm

Scotty wrote:
If you really wanted the full Amplitube experience you'd be better off buying the Amplitube Max.
If you are going to recommend buying a Max version in this thread you should always make it clear that the Max products are NOT entry points into this sale, lest someone make an unfortunate mistake. As we have seen, not everyone checks the group buy eligible products page carefully before trying to buy in.

KVRist
94 posts since 1 Jul, 2021

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:38 pm

machinesworking wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:41 pm
DarkStar wrote:

If you all want 24 bonus products, you'll need to find some more friends with money ;)
Looking at this I would bet 21-22 products. there's a solid bump in sales when people like me who wait until the very last minute join in. I've got $95 in gear credits and might jump in again at the very last moment for the $79 range to get the cheaper libraries I've been holding off on buying for instance.
16 is like Xmas, 18 would be like Xmas and birthday at the same time, but 21 would be like Elvis, Prince and Bach knocking at my door :D
I have made a list of plugins I would choose if we reached 19. 21!, ok, have to find some more :)

KVRAF
2316 posts since 23 Dec, 2002

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:53 pm

drewfx wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:46 pm
Scotty wrote:
If you really wanted the full Amplitube experience you'd be better off buying the Amplitube Max.
If you are going to recommend buying a Max version in this thread you should always make it clear that the Max products are NOT entry points into this sale, lest someone make an unfortunate mistake. As we have seen, not everyone checks the group buy eligible products page carefully before trying to buy in.

You are correct I should have been more careful with my response. I’ll edit my post.

KVRist

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:57 pm

drewfx wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:46 pm
Scotty wrote:
Wow. Thanks! So I need to buy one plugin? Which one for example? And why also I need to buy the second here?

KVRAF
3400 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:11 pm

DarkStar wrote:
I'll buy 50 units and short 75, with a derivatives option on the passunder
A well-behaved signature.

KVRist
189 posts since 27 May, 2019

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:29 am

Bombadil wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:17 pm
I'm about out of things to get. Everything that has a Sampletank 3 installer is DOA, and tech is going to have to sort that out. Last time it was 'put the folder in the Sampletank 3 folder. But what do I do when I want to import another folder with the exact same name to the exact same place? I get prompted to merge or cancel. Not wanting to jump through these hoops kinda limits my choices for the rest of this. :shrug:
You merge them. It’s not that difficult.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”