Spring Goose - Bright Erle (progressive house)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

not a bad tune but 9 minutes is quite a long time even if u have a lot of variation.
it gets boring real quick. nice cover art BTW.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:08 pm not a bad tune but 9 minutes is quite a long time even if u have a lot of variation.
it gets boring real quick. nice cover art BTW.
Thanks, it was Jasinski from OSC competition who gave me the picture. Ok i'll bare that in mind in future that it could be too long for people listening. It's not too long for me, it puts me in like a trance and the time just flies by! Thanks for replying.

There's 2minute30 of intro, then the drop. I'm just thinking what/where i could take out to make it shorter.

The quirky out-of-time percussion is interesting for a few bars, but tiring after that.

Bansaw wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 am The quirky out-of-time percussion is interesting for a few bars, but tiring after that.
but you don't like clubby dance music. ? --

Clubby dance music is by its very nature repetitive.
Last edited by Spring Goose on Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--
Last edited by Spring Goose on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spring Goose wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:43 am
Bansaw wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 am The quirky out-of-time percussion is interesting for a few bars, but tiring after that.
but you don't like clubby dance music. ? it's like me reviewing yoiu if i don't like nostalgic eighties music for example i could a say "it's ok but nothing i never heard 25 YEARS AGO". for example TickTock i was bored to death in about 10 seconds it sounds like a very boring clock just ticking.

I'm OK with club music, but you have a stuttering kick

Bansaw wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 am
Spring Goose wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:43 am
but you don't like clubby dance music. ? it's like me reviewing yoiu if i don't like nostalgic eighties music for example i could a say "it's ok but nothing i never heard 25 YEARS AGO". for example TickTock i was bored to death in about 10 seconds it sounds like a very boring clock just ticking.

you have a stuttering kick
My song has a syncopated rhythm, and?
Last edited by Spring Goose on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

--

When did you become Bansaw Crown? Was it the day you joined the royal family?
Last edited by Spring Goose on Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just for accuracy's sake it isn't "out of time" it's a normal syncopated rhythm.

I have to agree with the earlier response that 2nd kick, falling right between the 2-e (1 e + a 2 e + a) just makes it sound rushed.

If you like, you like it and that's that. But to most listeners, it's jarring and takes away focus.

elxsound wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 am I have to agree with the earlier response that 2nd kick, falling right between the 2-e (1 e + a 2 e + a) just makes it sound rushed.

If you like, you like it and that's that. But to most listeners, it's jarring and takes away focus.
Ok thanks, well you weren't rude about it. & i know for a fact that Bansaw doesn't like clubby dance music, and in the past Bansaw told me that i'm not welcome to post my songs in Music Cafe like he's the mafia boss of Music Cafe.

I can only agree with the previous posters. It's far too long, and the kick sounds off with the timing you have there. The kick's timing makes the track sound disjointed; it doesn't scream "clubby dance track". If that's what you are going for, then make the rhythm simple and danceable.

It is danceable i think.

You think a do do - do beat isn't danceable?

& it ain't just the drum what is danceable, it's the bass and the whole thing.

Return to “Music Cafe”