Spring Goose - Bright Erle (progressive house)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2532 posts since 31 Jan, 2020

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:36 am

haha it look like the vultures are circling around this thread.

sjm
KVRAF
2130 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:52 am

Or maybe they're just tryna help you out.
Voted KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator (thanks Frantz!)

https://soundcloud.com/steevm/

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2532 posts since 31 Jan, 2020

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:05 am

sjm wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:52 am
Or maybe they're just tryna help you out.
Vultures? I didn't mean the people in the thread!

User avatar
KVRAF
1623 posts since 19 Aug, 2008

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:09 am

Spring Goose wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am
elxsound wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:09 pm
I have to agree with the earlier response that 2nd kick, falling right between the 2-e (1 e + a 2 e + a) just makes it sound rushed.

If you like, you like it and that's that. But to most listeners, it's jarring and takes away focus.
Ok thanks, well you weren't rude about it. & i know for a fact that Bansaw doesn't like clubby dance music, and in the past Bansaw told me that i'm not welcome to post my songs in Music Cafe like he's the mafia boss of Music Cafe.
I've never told you that you're not welcome to post your songs in the Cafe at all - when did I say that ! ? This is simply untrue. You're confusing me with someone else.

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2532 posts since 31 Jan, 2020

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:27 am

Bansaw wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:09 am
Spring Goose wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am
elxsound wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:09 pm
I have to agree with the earlier response that 2nd kick, falling right between the 2-e (1 e + a 2 e + a) just makes it sound rushed.

If you like, you like it and that's that. But to most listeners, it's jarring and takes away focus.
Ok thanks, well you weren't rude about it. & i know for a fact that Bansaw doesn't like clubby dance music, and in the past Bansaw told me that i'm not welcome to post my songs in Music Cafe like he's the mafia boss of Music Cafe.
I've never told you that you're not welcome to post your songs in the Cafe at all - when did I say that ! ? This is simply untrue. You're confusing me with someone else.
Well if that is the case i apologise for an over-reaction. Peace? :tu: :party:

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2532 posts since 31 Jan, 2020

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:29 am

I don't remember you having a crown actually.

Sorry to get off at the wrong foot.

User avatar
KVRAF
1623 posts since 19 Aug, 2008

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:11 am

Spring Goose wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:27 am
Well if that is the case i apologise for an over-reaction. Peace? :tu: :party:
No problem... apology accepted. : )

KVRian
773 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:51 am

The drums are rhythmically off, it doesn't sound syncopated, it sounds off time. It doesn't sound dancy either because of the rhythm.

Gives some of the elements some more space with reverb or delay. Needs way more changes and interesting things going on to be as long as it is.

Bass and kick sounds are too similar, IMO.

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2532 posts since 31 Jan, 2020

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:28 am

briefcasemanx wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:51 am
The drums are rhythmically off, it doesn't sound syncopated, it sounds off time. It doesn't sound dancy either because of the rhythm.

Gives some of the elements some more space with reverb or delay. Needs way more changes and interesting things going on to be as long as it is.

Bass and kick sounds are too similar, IMO.
Thanks for your feedback. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”