Giveaway - Ableton Live 11 Lite

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRist
303 posts since 24 Sep, 2016

Post Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:18 am

i was lucky enough to buy Live 11 Standard so i'm giving away my Live Lite license.

if you are a beginner looking for a new DAW or if you are a minimalist who use

less than 8 tracks or if you want to just try out Live, send me a PM and i'll give this to you.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:21 am

already gone
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 am

I'm giving away Reason 11 Intro. If you're a beginner or a minimalist who uses less than 16 tracks,
this is a great DAW.

Reason Studios Reason 11 Intro Features:

Huge factory sound bank with more than 20,000 device patches, loops, and samples
11 premium instruments, 9 audio effects, 11 MIDI effects and utilities
16 tracks of MIDI and audio recording
VST plug-in support: add any instrument or effect plug-in to Reason’s rack
Delay compensation makes all signal paths play in perfect, phase-locked sync
Opens songs and synth patches made in Reason Compact — the free pocket music studio for iOS
Rack Extensions lets you expand your collection of instruments and effects from Reason Studios and 3rd party developers
Support for Ableton Link: effortlessly sync Reason and other link enabled apps over Wi-Fi
Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with Blocks mode and audio comping tools
High-quality real-time time stretch & audio transpose
Pitch Edit mode for polishing your vocal recordings
Audio slicing and audio quantize — correct the timing of your audio recordings
Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
MIDI instrument output — control synths, samplers, and keyboards from Reason's sequencer
MIDI clock output — sync hardware to Reason
Advanced exporting — export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
Live sampling on all Sampler devices
Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
Supports all major file formats — from WAV and AIFF to MP3 and more
Real-time sample rate and bit depth conversion allows for importing any audio into Reason without issues
Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason Intro fast and powerful on any computer
Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file
Advanced modeled mixing console with complete channel strip for every instrument and audio channel

send me a PM.
SoundCloud

KVRAF
29509 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:14 am

PM'd. :)
Plugins and a DAW. On an operating system. Which runs on a computer.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 am

already gone.
SoundCloud

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”