vurt - global warning (code red)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m warned, but still a little worried about it coming.
A bit scary but well done soundscape to waiting it.

markkuja wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:09 pm I’m warned, but still a little worried about it coming.
A bit scary but well done soundscape to waiting it.
be afraid, be moderately afraid... :hihi:

tbh, im not even sure whats coming yet? :o
just playing with visuals and cameras :scared:

thanks for listening/watching 8)

There’s a couple places I thought it was going to break into a Cumbia inspired reggaeton beat. There’s also a cool pandeiro type sound in there too. It’s Sunday here in the Heights, so the place is lit up with music all day (lots of old school Salsa, Bachata and Cumbia mixed in with some occasional new stuff)… maybe that’s influencing what I hear but very cool Code Red stutters.

Hey, something a little different. Pictures and everything. LOL

Cool sounds as always. Do I hear a typewriter or teletype in there? The poor guy stuttering. I feel really bad for him. LOL

I am glad you made the switch to Audio Visual and now have a dedicated youtube presence.
Modular stuff doesn't usually hold my interest for long but the visuals help.

As usual, awesome job creating such a weird soundscape. Will we find out what the warning is signaling?
wagtunes wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:11 amCool sounds as always. Do I hear a typewriter or teletype in there? The poor guy stuttering. I feel really bad for him. LOL
I hear an old printer doing its thing... or so it thinks.

elxsound wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:24 pm There’s a couple places I thought it was going to break into a Cumbia inspired reggaeton beat. There’s also a cool pandeiro type sound in there too. It’s Sunday here in the Heights, so the place is lit up with music all day (lots of old school Salsa, Bachata and Cumbia mixed in with some occasional new stuff)… maybe that’s influencing what I hear
i have such a vague notion of what some of those words mean, i couldnt tell you if you are right or wrong :hihi:
salsa, is probably the only one id "recognise" as a genre, reggaeton sounds like some sort of modern take on reggae?

its actually all, reaktor, aerobic (factory beat machine), fed to nebulae (sorry) and the rest of the machine :D

plus, some old guy, doing the

but very cool Code Red stutters.
cheers :)
thats the old guy, fed to nebulae (again im sorry) in with the loops of aerobic :)

old guy is joe biden, btw

wagtunes wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:11 am Hey, something a little different. Pictures and everything. LOL
not much to see, so far...
some really weird stuff to come :o
Cool sounds as always. Do I hear a typewriter or teletype in there? The poor guy stuttering. I feel really bad for him. LOL
dont feel bad for him, hes doing ok for himself :hihi:

Norqa wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:19 am I am glad you made the switch to Audio Visual and now have a dedicated youtube presence.
:lol: i dont think id call it that!
Modular stuff doesn't usually hold my interest for long but the visuals help.
does it matter what the visuals are?

guitarmiester wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:36 am As usual, awesome job creating such a weird soundscape. Will we find out what the warning is signaling?
perhaps in a future episode!! :o

thanks all for listening/viewing :)

guitarmiester wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:36 am As usual, awesome job creating such a weird soundscape. Will we find out what the warning is signaling?

I hear an old printer doing its thing... or so it thinks.

Not to stick feathers in your mouth :D

awesome. i like it. great listen.

i like Aerobic a lot.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Excellent stuff! Some of the sounds made me think of old pinball machines when you get a good bounce going. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Great, you have a youtube channel - that's a sub from me. the visuals compliment this style well. maybe try getting some audio-react thing going in after effects or something?

Return to “Music Cafe”