vurt - global warning (code red)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
addled muppet weed
83992 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:02 am


User avatar
KVRian
1206 posts since 28 Oct, 2005 from Finland

Post Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:09 am

I’m warned, but still a little worried about it coming.
A bit scary but well done soundscape to waiting it.

User avatar
addled muppet weed

Topic Starter

83992 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:59 pm

markkuja wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:09 am
I’m warned, but still a little worried about it coming.
A bit scary but well done soundscape to waiting it.
be afraid, be moderately afraid... :hihi:

tbh, im not even sure whats coming yet? :o
just playing with visuals and cameras :scared:

thanks for listening/watching 8)

User avatar
KVRAF
7273 posts since 18 Aug, 2007 from NYC

Post Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:24 pm

There’s a couple places I thought it was going to break into a Cumbia inspired reggaeton beat. There’s also a cool pandeiro type sound in there too. It’s Sunday here in the Heights, so the place is lit up with music all day (lots of old school Salsa, Bachata and Cumbia mixed in with some occasional new stuff)… maybe that’s influencing what I hear but very cool Code Red stutters.

User avatar
KVRAF
20550 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Post Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:11 pm

Hey, something a little different. Pictures and everything. LOL

Cool sounds as always. Do I hear a typewriter or teletype in there? The poor guy stuttering. I feel really bad for him. LOL

Banned
203 posts since 13 Jul, 2021

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:19 am

I am glad you made the switch to Audio Visual and now have a dedicated youtube presence.
Modular stuff doesn't usually hold my interest for long but the visuals help.

KVRist
148 posts since 30 Dec, 2018

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:36 am

As usual, awesome job creating such a weird soundscape. Will we find out what the warning is signaling?
wagtunes wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:11 pm
Cool sounds as always. Do I hear a typewriter or teletype in there? The poor guy stuttering. I feel really bad for him. LOL
I hear an old printer doing its thing... or so it thinks.

User avatar
addled muppet weed

Topic Starter

83992 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:40 am

elxsound wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:24 pm
There’s a couple places I thought it was going to break into a Cumbia inspired reggaeton beat. There’s also a cool pandeiro type sound in there too. It’s Sunday here in the Heights, so the place is lit up with music all day (lots of old school Salsa, Bachata and Cumbia mixed in with some occasional new stuff)… maybe that’s influencing what I hear
i have such a vague notion of what some of those words mean, i couldnt tell you if you are right or wrong :hihi:
salsa, is probably the only one id "recognise" as a genre, reggaeton sounds like some sort of modern take on reggae?

its actually all, reaktor, aerobic (factory beat machine), fed to nebulae (sorry) and the rest of the machine :D

plus, some old guy, doing the


but very cool Code Red stutters.
cheers :)
thats the old guy, fed to nebulae (again im sorry) in with the loops of aerobic :)

old guy is joe biden, btw

User avatar
addled muppet weed

Topic Starter

83992 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:43 am

wagtunes wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:11 pm
Hey, something a little different. Pictures and everything. LOL
not much to see, so far...
some really weird stuff to come :o
Cool sounds as always. Do I hear a typewriter or teletype in there? The poor guy stuttering. I feel really bad for him. LOL
dont feel bad for him, hes doing ok for himself :hihi:

User avatar
addled muppet weed

Topic Starter

83992 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:45 am

Norqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:19 am
I am glad you made the switch to Audio Visual and now have a dedicated youtube presence.
:lol: i dont think id call it that!
Modular stuff doesn't usually hold my interest for long but the visuals help.
does it matter what the visuals are?

User avatar
addled muppet weed

Topic Starter

83992 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:46 am

guitarmiester wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:36 am
As usual, awesome job creating such a weird soundscape. Will we find out what the warning is signaling?
perhaps in a future episode!! :o

thanks all for listening/viewing :)

KVRist
456 posts since 31 Dec, 2020

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:10 pm

guitarmiester wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:36 am
As usual, awesome job creating such a weird soundscape. Will we find out what the warning is signaling?

I hear an old printer doing its thing... or so it thinks.

Not to stick feathers in your mouth :D

User avatar
KVRAF
1572 posts since 10 Jul, 2008 from Orbit Sol III

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:03 pm

awesome. i like it. great listen.

i like Aerobic a lot.
gadgets an gizmos...make noise
https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness

User avatar
KVRAF
2500 posts since 18 May, 2002 from up on Cripple Creek (CO)

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Excellent stuff! Some of the sounds made me think of old pinball machines when you get a good bounce going. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Take music back from the suits and return it to the people.

KVRian
520 posts since 4 Jun, 2018 from Wiltshire, Uk

Post Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Great, you have a youtube channel - that's a sub from me. the visuals compliment this style well. maybe try getting some audio-react thing going in after effects or something?

Return to “Music Cafe”