Show and Tell - Your guitar(s)

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:17 am I bought this cheap LAG nylon acoustic from my buddy as he wasn't using it at all and wasn't
sure why he even bought it. Only used by Dave Murray actually, at parties.
pleeeeeease tell me hes done phantom of the opera unplugged? :hyper:

well i am an old fart and won't be performing anymore so it will probably just be sitting on my knee here at the desk. certainly won't be dancing around with it lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:08 pm
pekbro wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:17 am I bought this cheap LAG nylon acoustic from my buddy as he wasn't using it at all and wasn't
sure why he even bought it. Only used by Dave Murray actually, at parties.
pleeeeeease tell me hes done phantom of the opera unplugged? :hyper:
Of course, that goes without saying... :tu:

MadDogE134 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:27 pm well i am an old fart and won't be performing anymore so it will probably just be sitting on my knee here at the desk. certainly won't be dancing around with it lol
Me too, still pretty heavy for that imo. :shrug:
*of course I do keep it steady with my penis.

Decided to pick up the guitar again so I ordered this

Sadly won't be in till sometime next month.

What a sweet guitars, people

(kitty lost a whisker)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

how small are you? :o

well the strap was set for a 9 year old girl :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

my bedroom jam corner will stay this way but of course different guitars as well.

3 of my builds, my warmoth strat, my warmoth baritone and on the floor with the ns2 is my modified tubescreamer clone.

edit: 4 builds...the strat also has a built in stratoblaster clone I built

edit 2: really thinking about getting a loaded pickguard for the strat with a typical pup config (not ruling out single coil sized humbuckers)...to build another stratoblaster is only 28usd

vudes in the cat/micing[sic] room...even my kitties have a tube amp :lol:

fire it up :lol:

no way...I dont terrorize cats, besides...it's Voodoo :hihi:

voodoo and the boogieman

:hihi:

Return to “Guitars”