IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRian
526 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Sacramento, CA

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:23 pm

twasq wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:35 pm
edit: IK stated this (the 30 days rule) on the group buy page. But I don't know if it is the FREE software or the software QUALIFYING YOU for the free ones that I must register..?
The Group Buy page says:
Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered between August 5, 2021 and September 30, 2021.
In order to get any freebies at all, you have to register your purchased software with IK by the end of the promotion, currently September 30. (If you buy software via IK's web store or via the Custom Shop, it will be automatically registered to your account, so no further action is necessary.)

After registering your qualifying purchase, you'll find the freebies available for selection under Promotions in your User Area on IK's site. You have 30 days after the end of the promotion to select all your freebies. As soon as you select them, they are immediately registered and available for download.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

KVRer
5 posts since 16 Dec, 2010

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:04 pm

I hope Peter or someone else can help me clear this:
I bought T-Racks Deluxe today for $299.99. I already had SampleTank CS in my account and I noticed that SampleTank 4 MAX is currently offered at $299.99. However, on the "promotions" page to claim the products, I only see SampleTank 4, SampleTank SE, and SampleTank Upgrade. Would the "Upgrade" be the MAX or does that mean MAX is not available, although it is equal to the price I've paid for T-Racks Deluxe?

Thanks for helping!

KVRist
37 posts since 4 Apr, 2021

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:09 pm

dadarkman wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:04 pm
I bought T-Racks Deluxe today for $299.99. I already had SampleTank CS in my account and I noticed that SampleTank 4 MAX is currently offered at $299.99. However, on the "promotions" page to claim the products, I only see SampleTank 4, SampleTank SE, and SampleTank Upgrade. Would the "Upgrade" be the MAX or does that mean MAX is not available, although it is equal to the price I've paid for T-Racks Deluxe?

Thanks for helping!
MAX products are not elegible for the group buy - it's stated it the group buy page, probably the FAQ section. TR-5 deluxe will get you in at the $299 tier tho and is elegible

KVRer
5 posts since 16 Dec, 2010

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:39 pm

ondevive wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:09 pm
dadarkman wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:04 pm

Thanks for helping!
MAX products are not elegible for the group buy - it's stated it the group buy page, probably the FAQ section. TR-5 deluxe will get you in at the $299 tier tho and is elegible
DANG! Yea, you are right... I was more leaning on the fact that the prices match.
Anyway, still getting a great deal anyway.

Thanks

KVRAF
1855 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from Seattle, WA - USA

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:56 pm

It does appear to be accelerating a bit as we near the end of the month. I thought 19k seemed out of reach, but at this rate it should easily get there in time. I can only imagine how many times their page is refreshed throughout the day as people keep checking the current status. Somehow this GB has achieved maximum gamification. 😊

KVRAF
8017 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:00 am

mustangresources wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:31 am
Hi there Peter (or anyone else who may have an answer)

I was wondering, if I already have a license but can get a good deal on another copy of the same product, will I be able to register that second license and qualify for the group buy at that level?
It seems you can't buy anything you already own (for a second licence, more activations etc). I have 10 free product promotions but I cant use any of them as I had MAX Studio before so nothing is available to me.
PC, Studio One, BWS, Live (+PUSH2), FL Studio, Renoise, Reason, X32 Desk, Hardware Synths (Summit, Hydrasynth, DM12, P8), A4 + RYTM, MPC Live, Poly Tracker, Eurorack, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and Pedals

KVRian
526 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Sacramento, CA

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:09 am

SLiC wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:00 am
mustangresources wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:31 am
Hi there Peter (or anyone else who may have an answer)

I was wondering, if I already have a license but can get a good deal on another copy of the same product, will I be able to register that second license and qualify for the group buy at that level?
It seems you can't buy anything you already own (for a second licence, more activations etc). I have 10 free product promotions but I cant use any of them as I had MAX Studio before so nothing is available to me.
SLiC was asking about purchasing additional products to get into the Group Buy again, not about selecting freebies.

SLiC, yes, you can register another copy of a product you already own and get into the Group Buy again. Just be sure the license is a "fresh" unregistered license, not a license transfer from someone who had previously registered it.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

KVRAF
2312 posts since 23 Dec, 2002

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:46 am

Ceej wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:09 am
SLiC, yes, you can register another copy of a product you already own and get into the Group Buy again. Just be sure the license is a "fresh" unregistered license, not a license transfer from someone who had previously registered it.
I am not sure of that . I had a couple of unregistered plugins that I already owned and had registered. I registered them and they showed up but there was no additional downloads available.

KVRAF
2312 posts since 23 Dec, 2002

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:47 am

Scotty wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:46 am
Ceej wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:09 am
I am not sure of that . I discovered that I had a couple of unregistered duplicate plugins that I already owned and had previously registered. I registered them and they show up but there were no additional downloads available. It was Bully and SVT.

KVRian
1089 posts since 10 Jan, 2018

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:39 am

Some of the licences they have given away in the past via various resellers are not eligible.
The recent one via APD reportedly is one.
That was Bully I think.

KVRist
37 posts since 4 Apr, 2021

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:34 am

Almost at 19k entries. I'm confident we'll reach the 20k mark before the end of September. I'm one of the people who just got in for the tier I really wanted ($200) in the last days

KVRAF
9953 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:17 am

One user over on the IK Multimedia forum suggested double-dipping, for the best value product you can find. That will get the number of participants up to the higher levels (and past the 20,00 / Sept 30th cut-off).
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

KVRAF
9953 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:15 am

... 18,960. That's the spirit :)

Over 700 new participants in the last 24 hours.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

KVRist
43 posts since 19 Aug, 2021

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:03 am

DarkStar wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:15 am
... 18,960. That's the spirit :)

Over 700 new participants in the last 24 hours.
Yea looks good that we will get to the end :D. Was the same last round, a strong push towards the end but to be expected I think.

KVRAF
6558 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from Down the Withywindle

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:22 am

I have everything I want, and lots I don't. The next level will give me my last two things I'll grab. Going in twice was unnecessary for me.
I only use PRO chords in my songs…

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”