Contest: September Gossip ”Simplicity” with the results.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good Lord! 16 entries. 4 more and I'll run out of fingers and toes to count them on :o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:09 pm Good Lord! 16 entries. 4 more and I'll run out of fingers and toes to count them on :o
only one more digit after that...

unless you dont have a dongle? :shrug:
if so, my apologies for assumptions.

folderol wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:09 pm Good Lord! 16 entries. 4 more and I'll run out of fingers and toes to count them on :o
I've withdrawn, so is it 15 entries? A very nice selection this month.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

And it's now FIVE years since the hall of fame was updated - It's so sad to see this abandoned :cry:
It is part of KVR history, and browsing through it you get reminded of people no longer posting. Many of the songs are still there, although unfortunately some have disappeared off the 'net.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

hey boys and girls,
cause i have to go to a business trip :(, i will not be able to vote in the official thread (which is not up btw., right in the moment). copy this one over, or disqualify me, it's okay either... :lol:

donkey tugger 10 (for me clear top 1, man i would give you a 11 if you made a chord change on the word RED :) )
dirtgrain 9
vurt 8
eassae 7
mister natural 6
beanpole 5
jackoo 4
farlukar 3
mountainmaster 2
laguna rising 1

and sorry for all the others... too many tracks. i could roll a dice, sometimes... hard to choose. :hug:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:23 pm hey boys and girls,
cause i have to go to a business trip :(, i will not be able to vote in the official thread (which is not up btw., right in the moment). copy this one over, or disqualify me, it's okay either... :lol:

donkey tugger 10 (for me clear top 1, man i would give you a 11 if you made a chord change on the word RED :) )
dirtgrain 9
vurt 8
eassae 7
mister natural 6
beanpole 5
jackoo 4
farlukar 3
mountainmaster 2
laguna rising 1

and sorry for all the others... too many tracks. i could roll a dice, sometimes... hard to choose. :hug:
Yes of course

Voting thread is up sorry for the delay.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=571197

Good music, good participation in September.

But also a couple of rare DAWs, by 3lu5iv3 and Jackoo: Jackoo's EnergyXT 1.4 must be about fifteen years old, long time loyalty there.

There is a taste of tools, like there is a taste of music, I think.

So, the music was good but not always so simple, even while the number of instruments was low.
Last edited by harvon on Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indeed. It's surprising what you can do even with just a single instrument of any type.

Simplicity needs to be a annual theme, what a great response and variety of entries.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

never mind - got it
trippy pieces this month people . . .
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

@donkey tugger

your vote is missing the 2 points entry.

harvon wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:07 am @donkey tugger

your vote is missing the 2 points entry.
Ah, cheers. Fixed it now.

That's what you get for doing stuff at silly early times in the morning... :oops:

Quite encouraged by the voting so far (thank you) I thought some of you might be interested in the video of this tune.
https://youtu.be/9RuY0nQUk80
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

deleted

Return to “Music Cafe”