My Bandcamp page

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

I welcome you to visit my Bandcamp page and listen to my tracks. Any feedback and all the support is truly welcome 🙏

My Bandcamp page

Please check out my below KVR post on a 50% discount offer on my Bandcamp tracks valid till 31st October 2021.

50% Discount offer
Last edited by ramscapri on Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Bandcamp page
Roland Octacapture, Arturia Minilab mk2, Nektar Impact LX25+, Novation Launchpad Mini mk2
Sonar Platinum ∞, Studio One 4 Pro, Bitwig Studio, Nuendo 10, Ableton Live 10 Lite, NI Komplete 12

Galaxy of Dreams is nice. Relaxing but not boring.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Oh yeah, Galaxy of Dreams is awesome, gonna dive into others too, thanks for sharing! :phones: Oooh that pad in Relaxitude :love: Me likey flute :party: Mindless is quite psychedelic, nice! 8) On a Serious Note is ace, what an vibe, quite lo-fi, melodic and psychedelic quirky one, good job! :drunk: Jewels as name suggest, wow, melting sounds, India confirmed! :phones: Oh boy, Calm the Nerves, this is just amazing, boy that escalated nicely, beautiful. :love: Genius, Voices of the Mind, from the get go, amazing! :idea: :!: Some trailer vibes, Life-Deep yet Simple, yeah, quite 80s, psychedelic, like theme from some show, nice story! 8) Oh boy this is some nice vibe, Flow with Glow, it flows, it glows, it drives, nice! :party:

CrystalWizard wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:06 pm Galaxy of Dreams is nice. Relaxing but not boring.
Hey thanks for listening Crystal and for your kind feedback :)
My Bandcamp page
Roland Octacapture, Arturia Minilab mk2, Nektar Impact LX25+, Novation Launchpad Mini mk2
Sonar Platinum ∞, Studio One 4 Pro, Bitwig Studio, Nuendo 10, Ableton Live 10 Lite, NI Komplete 12

Passing Bye wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:41 pm Oh yeah, Galaxy of Dreams is awesome, gonna dive into others too, thanks for sharing! :phones: Oooh that pad in Relaxitude :love: Me likey flute :party: Mindless is quite psychedelic, nice! 8) On a Serious Note is ace, what an vibe, quite lo-fi, melodic and psychedelic quirky one, good job! :drunk: Jewels as name suggest, wow, melting sounds, India confirmed! :phones: Oh boy, Calm the Nerves, this is just amazing, boy that escalated nicely, beautiful. :love: Genius, Voices of the Mind, from the get go, amazing! :idea: :!: Some trailer vibes, Life-Deep yet Simple, yeah, quite 80s, psychedelic, like theme from some show, nice story! 8) Oh boy this is some nice vibe, Flow with Glow, it flows, it glows, it drives, nice! :party:

Hey thanks Passing Bye for listening and for your comments on every track ! :)
Indeed very nice of you to share your thought on each of them. Thanks !
My Bandcamp page

The 50% discount code post link has been updated here above in my initial post as the post was moved by admin to the relevant forum.

Please check the link out and my Bandcamp page, please follow me on Bandcamp to be notified of new tracks in future and if you choose to, please support by purchasing my tracks on Bandcamp (currently on 50% discount till 31st October 2021).

Thanks and cheers... :)
My Bandcamp page

Return to “Music Cafe”