How do I uninstall all Melda?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
KVRAF
4624 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:29 pm

I have a broken Melda install and I want to re-install v15. When I run the installer recently downloaded, It creates two Melda apps in my dock. One bounces and requires a "force quit" the other has "quit" but won't quit and I have to use for force quit tool in macPOS.

Is there an easy way to uninstall everything Melda from the sytem so I can re-install? I searched the forum and saw reference to an uninstaller in /Applications/MeldaPoductions but all I see is a setup app and a setup.state file.

macPOS 10.14 on.an old mac pro.

Otherwise I'll just do a system search and delete everything I see that has melda in the file name. But a better more controlled solution would be preferable. thanks.

KVRist
270 posts since 11 Jul, 2016

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:10 pm

There's a Quick Clean and Full Clean or something like that in when you run the installer. Maybe the "full clean" option will clear things up for you?

KVRist
76 posts since 5 Dec, 2019

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:25 am

Mac version installer does not have full clean option...

KVRAF

Topic Starter

4624 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:39 am

mibby wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:10 pm
There's a Quick Clean and Full Clean or something like that in when you run the installer. Maybe the "full clean" option will clear things up for you?
Uh... Maybe you missed it in my post; I can't run the installer. It just hangs on start up with no windows - just the icon in the dock bouncing. I have to force quit.

KVRist
270 posts since 11 Jul, 2016

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:44 am

plexuss wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:39 am
mibby wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:10 pm
Uh... Maybe you missed it in my post; I can't run the installer. It just hangs on start up with no windows - just the icon in the dock bouncing. I have to force quit.
Yep, missed that.

Return to “MeldaProduction”