83%
No
No votes
Don't care
17%

Total votes: 18

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was thinking of making some presets for MGuitarArchitect, but not the typical type you usually see. I wanted to make some that are just a basic layout that you can adjust to get your own sounds. Since MGA is modular for a blank preset you'd need to add an amp, cabinet and tuner at minimum. The idea would be to have that already there, so you just have to switch amps and cab. Another example would be drive pedal, amp and 2 cabinets panned left and right. It could save you minutes in set up time

These would just be included to save time(and teach people how to set things up) , but I'm wondering if others are interested in this. If you are I'll go ahead and make them.

I haven't opened it yet. Not sure if I even installed it. It says alpha plus I'm barely scratching the surface of MSF and even MVocoder. Why not make a few and share them?

I think it is a good idea to have general templates with a description of their appropriate use according to the situation. At the same time, I think that regular presets focused on genres can be useful as a starting point for directing beginners. Just curious Chandler...why are there pedals in MTurboamp (eg. digital defacer)? Shouldn't they be in MStompboxes?

A clear yes.
Btw, it would be great, if you could include some kind of an Alan Holdsworth template as well 👍
Last chance

ggio77 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:39 am I think it is a good idea to have general templates with a description of their appropriate use according to the situation. At the same time, I think that regular presets focused on genres can be useful as a starting point for directing beginners. Just curious Chandler...why are there pedals in MTurboamp (eg. digital defacer)? Shouldn't they be in MStompboxes?
That is the plan. Some templates first and then afterwards normal presets. I know some people love presets, but others I only want to make their own sounds. Since MGA is modular hooking things up can sometimes be a pain. Also they might be able to teach people things such as how to do Mid-side processing with 2 cabinets.

As for the pedals being in MTA, well they are made using that, so they're included. In the templates I'm making I label it "Drive", so you can easily tell what it is on the grid. Perhaps Vojtech would be willing to separate it this way inside of MGA like he did with the individual MStompbox devices.
Tyrs wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:29 am A clear yes.
Btw, it would be great, if you could include some kind of an Alan Holdsworth template as well 👍
Don't worry I'll definitely make AH presets. I already have an idea for 3. One clean, one lead and another that allows you to blend them together with an expression pedal.

Chandlerhimself wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:37 am Don't worry I'll definitely make AH presets. I already have an idea for 3. One clean, one lead and another that allows you to blend them together with an expression pedal.
Great 👍 And please do not forget to include the original Chandler setup template as well 😁
Last chance

Return to “MeldaProduction”