Plugins freeze DAW

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check your ASIO buffer size.
If it's less then 256 samples which is a typical setting, raise it to 256 and see if it gets better.
In Cakewalk i got audioengine dropouts before i found i had 64 as sample buffer in preference. Raised it to 192 and it works now. Had to change it in my Asio4all driver because that's where the buffer numbers in preference is taken from.
I have Eclips guitar.

Saffran wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:46 pm Check your ASIO buffer size.
If it's less then 256 samples which is a typical setting, raise it to 256 and see if it gets better.
Already tried that. Doesn't change anything. The RME drivers are top-notch and should generally be capable of running 128 samples and less without any problems. I also don't have mere dropouts, we're talking about complete freezes for 20-60 seconds. And this happens exclusively with the AmpleSound plugins.

Great, now I'm sitting on plugins I can't use productively and support doesn't care. I'm really trying to cooperate and offered my help. If you can't fix it then please refund.

@jasal82

Sorry for the trouble, does it freeze when you click or drag something with mouse or when you play a midi/riff/pattern or just randomly?

It happens when I play something. GUI doesn't have to be open.

Hello?

Goddamnit, what kind of support is that here? Seems I have to debug it myself then.

jasal82 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:01 am Goddamnit, what kind of support is that here? Seems I have to debug it myself then.
Sorry for the trouble. Your problem is quite rare. Please send an email to our service email for refund.

Return to “Ample Sound”