very disappointment about vps avenger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have reached Godwin's law and not even to page 5 yet..... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:27 pm Image
yes totally true dont feed the trolls
it doesnt matter where you came from

we are humans

.... In a more civilized tone;)
I stopped using Avenger the day they changed to the new copy protection.
I also felt that the preset packages were much too expensive.
As ever there are a multitude of alternatives so no biggie.

Last edited by recursive one on Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

please no in this direction
are you from iron sky ?

For the sake of clarity I'm human and I'm not German. But I don't live in Germany.

izonin wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:15 pm For the sake of clarity I'm human and I'm not German. But I don't live in Germany.
i don't believe you

Post some text in Nongermanish, and you'll know for sure.

chk071 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:24 pm Post some text in Nongermanish, and you'll know for sure.
nongers of the world unite!

I'm actually really pissed. I bought it when there was no codemeter. And an easy, none-invasive copy protection was a factor in making the buy decision. Then all over sudden it's codemeter!? Are existing customers easily able to sell their license because a change in copy protection is an essential change? No, they have to pay a fee. And on top of that they are making fun on unexperienced users that require support for codemeter ... seen on fb ("gold medal for dumbest user"). I'd say ... no more business ever, I don't need that kind of stuff.
Using Rapid instead and very much looking forward to Synthmaster 3 later this year.

] Peter:H [ wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm I'm actually really pissed. I bought it when thete was no codemeter. And an easy, none-invasive copy protection was a factor in making the buy decision. Then all over sudden it's codemeter!? Are existing customers easily able to sell their license? No, they have to pay a fee. And on top of that they are making fun on unexperienced users that require support for codemeter ... seen on fb ("gold medal for dumbest user"). I'd say ... no more business ever, I don't need that kind of stuff.
Using Rapid instead and very much looking forward to Synthmaster 3 later this year.
this,
i feel you man
i knew it , im not alone with that
we must connect and write them

izonin wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:15 pm For the sake of clarity I'm human and I'm not German. But I don't live in Germany.
OK...full disclosure here...

I am not German, but I have been to Germany...

So does that count ?
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:32 pm
OK...full disclosure here...

I am not German, but I have been to Germany...

So does that count ?
So you admit that you've been to Germany? What was the purpose of your visit?

I was on a top secret mission to sample the bratwurst and the coffee,along with a few frauleins :wink:
No auto tune...

Return to “Instruments”