very disappointment about vps avenger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 pm It would be easier to believe that than believe they issued him a refund. Just based on the tone of the exchange after my request. :?
Teksonik you have nearly 16,000 posts under your belt, not that posts equate to wisdom but what does your spider sense tell you?

Norqa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:39 pm not that posts equate to wisdom
errr, yes they do!

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:42 pm
errr, yes they do!
You must be the GodFather on close to 84,000 :)
Long live vurt :clap:

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:42 pm
errr, yes they do!
Phew. :pray:

Norqa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:39 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 pm It would be easier to believe that than believe they issued him a refund. Just based on the tone of the exchange after my request. :?
Teksonik you have nearly 16,000 posts under your belt, not that posts equate to wisdom but what does your spider sense tell you?
Well based on actual encounters with Vengeance personnel my gut feeling is they did not issue him a refund.

Or at the very least they're not going to issue refunds to anyone else but hey I'd love to be proven wrong. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If posts equated to wisdom vurt would be shooting rockets into space instead of Elon Musk.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:53 pm
Norqa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:39 pm
Well based on actual encounters with Vengeance personnel my gut feeling is they did not issue him a refund.
i have no personal experience, but from what ive seen, id suggest the same.
the only thing that threw me, was the dev didnt deny it, posting straight after him :shrug:
and given their, as you say, manner, in dealing with such requests in the past, would have at least expected similar here?

Teksonik wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:54 pm
If posts equated to wisdom vurt would be shooting rockets into space instead of Elon Musk.
two things, which youd have known, had you had a few more posts...
vurt is wise enough to know, its not worth it, theres f**k all up there i need.
and two, wisdom does not equal money.
see previous presidents for evidence.

also, hink and krim, seem to think i fired shatner in to space out of my arse :shrug:

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:55 pm i have no personal experience, but from what ive seen, id suggest the same.
the only thing that threw me, was the dev didnt deny it, posting straight after him :shrug:
and given their, as you say, manner, in dealing with such requests in the past, would have at least expected similar here?
Well I wouldn't put it past them to take advantage of free positive public relations and not deny the claim of a refund especially when a lot of their feedback is negative.

The dev also didn't make the offer to anyone else and again I just can't imagine them starting to hand out refunds left and right based on purchases made before the CP method change.

I suppose it's possible they issued him a refund just to shut him up but then it's just as possible the OP claimed the refund just to shut the rest of us up.

But hey if the Dev is watching tell me where I can go to claim my refund. :hyper:

Let us know Tek, in all truth though you should at least email the developer.
You are in an influential position, people sometimes listen to you.

Norqa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:32 pm people sometimes listen to you.
:hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:57 pm also, hink and krim, seem to think i fired shatner in to space out of my arse :shrug:
krim?
There is no krim on kvr, he was forcibly retired years ago. :D
The woke brigade kicked him out of the club.
I heard it didn't go very nicely.

Norqa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:08 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:57 pm also, hink and krim, seem to think i fired shatner in to space out of my arse :shrug:
krim?
There is no krim on kvr, he was forcibly retired years ago. :D
The woke brigade kicked him out of the club.
I heard it didn't go very nicely.
err i meant the other krim :hihi:

hes been back a good while now.
im not sharing any secrets by revealing its anx :)

also, i like how you only commented on that, as if shatner being fired from my arse is just normal! :o

Return to “Instruments”