New Instrumental Track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I enjoyed the groove and playing. Nice work. However, to me your drums sounded somewhat separate from the mix. Its as if the band, minus your drummer, were nicely tracked in a room together and then the drummer was recorded elsewhere. This is not at all terrible, just something that took away from me 'buying it' 100%. Still 8)
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

I enjoyed it.
With the drum comment above, the snare does appear to be front and center. The kick is pretty much missing though.
In fact, the low end (kick & bass) could be beefed up to give it a fuller sound.
Anyway, overall I enjoyed listening to it.

I dig the opening. The melodic string lines are cool. There were times where the two string lines seemed to compete for space, but that is nitpicking. The shift at about 1:04 sounds great, as does the relative lull after, with the one stringed voice playing. Peace.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Thanks for your comments guys!

you were right about the drums, i tried to improve it and exchanged the track. so let me know if it sounds better, i.e. more like in a room or stoll separated!

thanks again!

hey, i remixed the track a little, I hope the drums sound more "in the mix now"!

Return to “Music Cafe”